Dubai been added to Quarantine List

11 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I don’t think they can mate with an outbreak like that, obviously it’s their own fucking fault but if their camp is that contagious then surely the SFA would put a stop to it? 

that should not affect parkhead they train at lennoxtown  also the 13 players in contact will not be there  aston villa had the same but played at home to liverpool with kids

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They might have got permission to go there in November but the decision to still go ahead with it when it was clear covid was on the rise again and the country was being placed into a tier 4 lockdown

People getting worked up about the league being stopped and being declared null and void are the same people who were getting worked up about us possibly having points deducted because Jones and Edmun

There is no Scottish Government, just a U.K. government and 3 assemblies 

Posted Images

Jullien will no doubt have spent a lot of time on the physio bench over in Dubai (otherwise what was the point of him travelling) and I would expect pretty much all the players to have been getting a rub down by physio team. 
I fully expect more bad(? 🤣) news to come.

NS should have went the full hog and actually named the player who has tested positive because that information was already put out there by the mhanks themselves.

Questioning on how a player who has been reported to be out for 2 months with injury has to be included in a  'elite team' for training purposes would have stuck the knife more into the twats.

:dance:

BlueAvenger likes this

Time will tell on the team they field but what an absolute riddy for them. Conversely, what an absolute riddy for Hivs if they can’t beat a team full of kids/reserves.  If they are self isolating for a period of time, it’s more likely Livi will beat them.

So much bad publicity around them is a good thing

40A2D20E-6099-450D-93A9-E3E3E0DAB989.thumb.gif.5d12c0a12ee326bde5c1ec33710765b8.gif

It's not just the players out - this will be a massive psychological boost for Hibs. 

Knowing they have 13 out I think Hibs will be going for it big time and will see it as a massive opportunity to turn their form around, same for Livi at the weekend.

2 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

Saturdays game was still available until about 8.30am this morning, Livi were 7/1 but it got pulled shortly after, Hibs game disappeared fairly quickly last night when the bets started coming in.

The player is 'apparently' Julien, that's from taig mates on their forums/social media but could be anybody I suppose, 49 of them in Dubai, cant imagine there was any first team players who weren't there!

Absolutely no excuse to postpone the game. Only one clubs fault.

3 minutes ago, billscott said:

what do you think although pat bonnar slated them on sat on the radio and chris commons had a go at them in the paper but record and bbc  no chance

Wee Pwick Walker had a right go in his article last week tbf. 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

We shouldn’t really build our hopes up for tonight. 
Hivs are on a poor run. Here’s hoping they take a lift from this but I’m not really hopeful 

needs to be about us winning and fuck all to do with them 

good side show though 😂

Absolutely. It's all about what we do.

However this is comedy gold for a Monday morning.

KeyserSoze and BlueAvenger like this
5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

We shouldn’t really build our hopes up for tonight. 
Hivs are on a poor run. Here’s hoping they take a lift from this but I’m not really hopeful 

needs to be about us winning and fuck all to do with them 

good side show though 😂

They can still put out a team of first team squad members so not counting chickens. 
Would like to think the spoon burners will battle like they did against us but not holding my breath

BlueAvenger likes this
4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Don’t know why everyone’s so excited, if indeed the list going about social media is true, they can still pretty much near enough play the same team they had at ibrox. 

No strikers though.

Team leaked....😃

Wee jay in goal maybe improves them.

Angus1965 likes this
1 minute ago, badjon said:

No strikers though.

Team leaked....😃

Wee jay in goal maybe improves them.

Eduaord Griffiths turnbull Christie soro mcgregor frimpong the lady boy and ajer are all free to play if the list going about us true.  That team is more than enough to beat hibs.