Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

He said this situation isn't really covered in the rules.

Says in the rules a genuine attempt to challenge for the ball is a yellow, and ALL other circumstances denying a clear and obvious goal scoring chance are a red.

Almost like he doesn't understand the meaning of the word 'all'?

Exactly, it’s there in black and white for him to read.

It does seem very harsh as it was clearly accidental but that doesn’t make it an incorrect call

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Correct Jinty. Can the prick still get cited?  

Well Alfie did after the DU incident so I don’t see why not. He’s not a protected scum player so he might. I genuinely hope he does. If Barisic hadnt moved slightly that could have been even worse than it was.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Inigo said:

He said this situation isn't really covered in the rules.

Says in the rules a genuine attempt to challenge for the ball is a yellow, and ALL other circumstances denying a clear and obvious goal scoring chance are a red.

Almost like he doesn't understand the meaning of the word 'all'?

Mad. It literally says it in black and white. 

Thing is, we slate refs in this country but Beatons decision today was spot on and he even explained to Mcciness at half time. Should be praised for that.

 

Screenshot_20210110-153307.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Well Alfie did after the DU incident so I don’t see why not. He’s not a protected scum player so he might. I genuinely hope he does. If Barisic hadnt moved slightly that could have been even worse than it was.

Hope you had a good birthday after the nervy ending of the game. :UK:

jintybear likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

Exactly, it’s there in black and white for him to read.

It does seem very harsh as it was clearly accidental but that doesn’t make it an incorrect call

The clipping of the heels does seem accidental, but at the same time he distracted himself by reaching at Morelos arm to try to put him off. So fuck him, got what he deserved, and as you say is in the rules.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 21 April 2021 18:00 Until 20:00
      0  
      St. Johnstone v Rangers
      McDiarmid Park
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...