Premiership carries on

Jamie29

1 minute ago, ps95v7 said:

Watch this unfold SPFL next to be paused (my arse) then proceed to Null & Void the dark forces are at workimage.png.c73f521e74c880045eb2ac70d8d00803.png

It won’t be.

Its all to do with testing. Lower leagues can’t afford them plus a lot of part time players who the clubs can’t control in their every day job.

What really worries me now is those rancid bheasts try another fly move in the coming weeks and months. Trying anything to null and void the season.

No doubt the cup and lower leagues have been postponed due to Sturgeon losing patience with celtic.....another infraction could tip her over the edge and end up making a radical decision that'll end up favouring them 

With the Cove Rangers game being postponed; do you think the club will try and play one of our league games or have a free weekend?

We play Hibs on the 26th of January and St Johnstone on the 3rd of February.

Might make life a bit easier for us if we play one of our league games and free up a weekend between European games.

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

With the Cove Rangers game being postponed; do you think the club will try and play one of our league games or have a free weekend?

Might make life a bit easier for us if we play one of our league games and free up a weekend between European games.

We should request this as 1) we're on a fantastic run of form and continuing to win games so it just heaps even more pressure on Celtic, especially if they choose not to do similar, 2) it gives us a chance of going into the European ties very fresh and improves our chances of winning

1 hour ago, Gman36 said:

Aye there has been 50-60% of the season played, not a chance that is getting thrown away. 

If we make it to Feb 6th, three weeks Saturday, we'll have played 28 league games all being well. That's a shade below 75% of the league season.

I know the 75% figure is a work of fantasy but surely to fuck it's pretty much impossible to N&V at that point considering the vaccine situation. That on top of all the financial implications for the game here. League was called after they had played 30 games last season.

Keep winning until Hamilton at home and the title is ours IMO.

1 hour ago, TartanTeddy said:

If SPFL and the SFA were sensible (I know!!). They would bring a full week of top flight fixtures forward a week and move the Cup to the following weekend - but that would be applying common sense to the situation!! 

Good shout, get another league game played. Nice one

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Good point depending on the opponent’s accepting our proposal

20 minutes ago, chris182 said:

If we make it to Feb 6th, three weeks Saturday, we'll have played 28 league games all being well. That's a shade below 75% of the league season.

I know the 75% figure is a work of fantasy but surely to fuck it's pretty much impossible to N&V at that point considering the vaccine situation. That on top of all the financial implications for the game here. League was called after they had played 30 games last season.

Keep winning until Hamilton at home and the title is ours IMO.

Good chance it won't even take that long. 

The 2-1 against the sheep did not reflect our performance. A bit of slack play for their goal, but otherwise never got out of first gear and a win never in doubt. 

We are seriously strong, consistency great and our players a cut above and looking good. Alfie back on form is a frightening prospect and I just cannot see us slipping up. 

Whereas we all bear witness to the timplosion at the other side of the city. Utterly pish defence and moral must be at an all time low. I can see them dropping points long before we will, so we might not have to wait until the Hamilton game before being crowned. 

Stevie keeping his powder dry on the title. Must be hard for the players to contain themselves knowing it is in their grasp. 

So mote it be. Can't fucking wait! 

Archived