It's all about us

Graham

Obviously with the hilarious situation on the other side of the city, it's easy to be distracted. Lets remember this season is all about us.

Undefeated, 21 points clear and now a guarantee of 12 even with their games in hand taken into account.

Enjoy your week bears 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probelm is, is when they drop more points to Livi, then we will not be able to win the league again at thier dump unless we then drop points. :(

4 points or more dropped over thier 2 games against Livi means we could win the league on the 6th March. (unless ive fucked my maths). Lose both and we can win it in February 

Its a good problem to have. :thumbsup:

Lets not get ahead of ourselves, one game at a time. 6 till we've played enough that Null & Void is out the window and 7 or 8 till the leagues done.

19 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Probelm is, is when they drop more points to Livi, then we will not be able to win the league again at thier dump unless we then drop points. :(

4 points or more dropped over thier 2 games against Livi means we could win the league on the 6th March. (unless ive fucked my maths). Lose both and we can win it in February 

Its a good problem to have. :thumbsup:

Lets not get ahead of ourselves, one game at a time. 6 till we've played enough that Null & Void is out the window and 7 or 8 till the leagues done.

They need to drop 4 more points and we need to win all 8 before we go there on 20th March, then we would win the league by beating them at the theatre of screams. 

And to think how they were screaming from the heavens about how we will crumble into the new year hahahahaha oh how the tables have turned 😁🇬🇧 (And for the septic lurkers on here GIRFUY🖕🏻😂😂🇬🇧)

I know odds change by the money stuck on each selection, but if someone said at the start of the season we’d be 1/100 in the middle of January, most folk would have laughed. I think even the most optimistic on here wouldn’t have expected that. 

Great times, keep the pressure on Rangers 🇬🇧

8147FED0-3480-43D6-B8B3-74B722C28F88.png

It really is all about us. So much so that my mate told me earlier their wee Etims blog is now running with a bit that there is news coming out about us that will make their board look competent. (basically clinging on to administration) 🤣

To add insult to injury tonight the bheasts brought on an actual bheast (oko flex) who said an 8 year old would be 'peng'.

fucking manky beasts.

40 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

It’s no where near over 

28 minutes ago, chris182 said:

It really isn't.

Win the next 4 or 5 then we'll be pretty much be there.

So you honestly think there’s even the remote possibility that we’re losing 6 or 7 games over the next 15? As there’s not a fucking chance they’re winning every single game between now and the end of the season?!

Purely mathematically they need to win every single game with us losing 4 just to take it to goal difference!

Enjoy it! 

Was trying to deflect from the fact that all discussions tonight seemed to be about their capitulation with nothing said about us and the fact they can only possibly lose ground to us when catching up on the games because we have done so well to keep winning in the first place.

Can't we just have nice things without it turning into arguments 😂😂 Some people are confident and some people are quietly confident, not wanting to get ahead of themselves because of 10 years of hurt. I'm still not there, but getting closer.

Only we could turn 21 points clear in January, with our arch rivals in turmoil into a constant debate over whether or not it's over 😂

Archived