Piggery Sash bash

Blacky Bear

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Livingston will take at least one point from the two games against the tinks 

If Livingston take 4 points from the 6 on offer, it’s all over and it is not beyond them

17 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Livingston will take at least one point from the two games against the tinks 

Will be very surprised if they don’t win 1 of the 2 tbh mate! They’re in good form, the team the bheasts have available for Saturday is shocking & they won’t be in good shape going there! 

23 minutes ago, Angus1965 said:

The Bheasts are at home against Livingston , then away the following Wednesday , i would have thought if it was a 10 day isolation period , then the Yahoo players would miss both games ? 

It'll be 10 day from Jullien testing positive which will free them up on the Tuesday I'd think.

NONE of them should be training other than in their gardens mind you

2 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

It'll be 10 day from Jullien testing positive which will free them up on the Tuesday I'd think.

NONE of them should be training other than in their gardens mind you

Seeing images of wee lennon hosting a Zoom training session from his hoose.  

Hawf cut with cellic pjs & flip flops on. 

1 hour ago, Angus1965 said:

The Bheasts are at home against Livingston , then away the following Wednesday , i would have thought if it was a 10 day isolation period , then the Yahoo players would miss both games ? 

Yeah I think they would, their isolation period started yesterday and will finish on the 21st I believe right after their midweek game against livi which is a game in hand game too so if they drop points in that then they dont have much in the way of "aw we have games in hands the gaps only 12" etc 

3 hours ago, Angus1965 said:

It’s 10 days from when they arrived in UK,so they’ll be free to play from 18 Jan

Archived