8 hours ago, don2332 said:

Could we bring forward the league matches seems crazy to not play a game on a blank weekend 

That makes a lot of sense. Then frees up a weekend later on to hold the cup games once they deem it safe to play them. Avoids fixture congestion further down the line. 

glasgow argyle likes this

League fixtures should be re arranged, otherwise the authorities are at it and maybe trying to do what we think they and the scum want to do so badly. 

We just keep winning and they keep dropping points and the league can be mathematically over by end of Feb. 

Fuck them. 

16 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Sfa wouldn’t be keen on cancelling their showpiece tournament surely 

Less pressure this year given no prospect of fans and no sponsor. They’ll want it to go ahead of course but difficult to see how they do it in current circumstances with so many teams not testing their players and being unable to afford to do so

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Less pressure this year given no prospect of fans and no sponsor. They’ll want it to go ahead of course but difficult to see how they do it in current circumstances with so many teams not testing their players and being unable to afford to do so

They'll do what they done with the LC and enforce it at the expense of Premiership clubs with those unable to provide a team forfeiting.

eskbankloyal likes this

i thought the partick thistle statement last night hit the nail on the head about the bad management at the spfl but at the end of the day the clubs had a great chance to change it when rangers pushed for a independent investigation and most clubs voted against it  so hell mend the clubs who voted no  i have no fucking sympathy for you

2 minutes ago, billscott said:

i thought the partick thistle statement last night hit the nail on the head about the bad management at the spfl but at the end of the day the clubs had a great chance to change it when rangers pushed for a independent investigation and most clubs voted against it  so hell mend the clubs who voted no  i have no fucking sympathy for you

Thistle have been royally fucked by the SFA and the SPFL.

Brubear and billscott like this