Katic

Swagger

If it’s true he’s back already, then he is indeed an absolute machine.

I’ve done my ACL twice (2nd time just last January) and despite doing as much rehab and running as I can, I’m miles away from playing football.

He did his 6 months ago. Incredible.

8 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I’d like to see us bring in a cb and send Katic out on loan next season, think a full season playing week in week out would take him to next level he could then take Baloguns place in the squad, at the moment he’ll be 4th choice centre back 

Could send him now if he's nearly back and it's a club we trust to look after him!

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wow :lol: 

I clearly have a warped view of the game! It is very interesting though how quickly your star can wane once you're out of sight and out of mind. I think you can probably count on one hand the amount of times Katic has let us down, add that to the context that prior to this season it's not like our centre backs were flawless, far from it. People have short memories, regardless of how good they've been this season (and they have been mustard by the way) they've been hammered on this forum and quite rightly at times (not Balogun). 

31 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Ohhh yes he is 

I say that as a guy who likes Katic.

Think he’ll be / is a great 3rd or 4th option. Hopefully we give him the game time needed to keep him here. Never went into a game worrying about him, although his head was well down the tail end of last season. Miles better than Edmundson. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

I say that as a guy who likes Katic.

Think he’ll be / is a great 3rd or 4th option. Hopefully we give him the game time needed to keep him here. Never went into a game worrying about him, although his head was well down the tail end of last season. Miles better than Edmundson. 

I know you've praised him in the past mate. Btw when I say potentially I mean that in the sense of what he could be, I have no doubt in my mind he'll play for Croatia one day. I think he has all the attributes you want in a centre half. 

He's quick, he's aggressive, he's unreal in the air, he's a threat in the opposition box, he's becoming more vocal and displaying leadership. He could perhaps read the game slightly better and be quicker to cover i'd give you that but for me i'd be gutted if we even went on loan. As you say much rather lose Edmundson.