Jump to content

Isn't Karma a Bitch.


Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

As much as I love the video, I still canny believe some of us are celebrating like it's over. Still a lot of football to be played. Don't begrudge anyone enjoying this though as it's been one big cunt of a decade for us but we still need to win something.

I'm not celebrating yet but I will admit I am getting closer all the time. Starting to feel it in my bones. Dawning on me. I'll hold off for now but the excitement is building I cannot deny it

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RockwellGers said:

I'm not celebrating yet but I will admit I am getting closer all the time. Starting to feel it in my bones. Dawning on me. I'll hold off for now but the excitement is building I cannot deny it

 I have said several times recently that I would start to get confident if we still had a healthy lead at the end of January,  no reason to alter that opinion,  its difficult not to get carried away when the best odds for us at the bookies is 1/40. but I will hold off celebrating for a little bit longer 

RockwellGers likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

My personal benchmark was the situation after the OF game. At the start of December, Tom Irish pointed out that a string of wins, up to and including January 2, would leave us at least 19 clear, net 10. 

I thought that, with Hibs, Aberdeen and Motherwell in Jan, we’d need that cushion but, if we got 19 in front, it would probably be enough.

Two of the three have been put to bed and we’ve actually increased our lead and I expect them to drop more points against Livi.

I’m usually pretty cautious but even I have accepted that a team unbeaten in 23 games is not going to lose 4 or 5 of the last 15.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

It isn't over, but as good as and it makes for good entertainment value. 

Taigs holed themselves below the waterline and any publicity showing these cunts up for what they are, the more the better. Not that we want to gloat over anyone's misfortune right?! 

:mutley:

Cunts! 

Ooh you are awful. 😃

Blue Avenger likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbf I was saying worse than Chris Sutton at that time.

The day before that video was taken McInnes turned us down to be Manager and we went and lost the next match at home to St Johnstone. We then went and confirmed our youth team Manager as the appointment until the end of the season before losing away to Kilmarnock.

Amokachi and BookWorm like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Tbf I was saying worse than Chris Sutton at that time.

The day before that video was taken McInnes turned us down to be Manager and we went and lost the next match at home to St Johnstone. We then went and confirmed our youth team Manager as the appointment until the end of the season before losing away to Kilmarnock.

My head was so fkd with it all I actually wanted us to announce McInnes for some sense of stability.  
Been having words with myself ever since about that tbf. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

It isn't over, but as good as and it makes for good entertainment value. 

Taigs holed themselves below the waterline and any publicity showing these cunts up for what they are, the more the better. Not that we want to gloat over anyone's misfortune right?! 

:mutley:

Cunts! 

Addidas must be extremely proud of their sponsorship with the Taigs. Their embarrassment will get even worse when the court cases hit the news.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, doonald said:

Addidas must be extremely proud of their sponsorship with the Taigs. Their embarrassment will get even worse when the court cases hit the news.

 

 

 

That could signal the end for Paedo FC . 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a bitch, but a bloody slow one! Last nine years have been grim with the occasional genuine high (cup semi win over them under Warburton being the most emotionally-charged of the lot) and then this season comes along. I was expecting 55 to be some heroic fight to the end of the season, but in reality we've been stellar and they've completely imploded.

 

Quiet Jim likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 03 March 2021 18:00 Until 20:00
      0  
      Livingston v Rangers
      Tony Macaroni Arena
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football
×
×
  • Create New...