Last three home games I’ll be there

bluesteel

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, bluesteel said:

They got to start sometime might as well be with Vaccinated Loyal😀

They’ll not start reopening things like sports and music venues until more or less the whole of the UK has been vaccinated. 

Otherwise you’re essentially punishing people for not being old or considered high risk and having to wait for the vaccine 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They’ll not start reopening things like sports and music venues until more or less the whole of the UK has been vaccinated. 

Otherwise you’re essentially punishing people for not being old or considered high risk and having to wait for the vaccine 

Not so Bro I also sit in Hospitality and have been assured we’ll be among the first back

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I work in the hydro and we've been told we are off until the vast majority is vaccinated. 

40 minutes ago, bluesteel said:

Vaccination on Jan 25, another on 12th April and a week to kick in,so after that it’s knock knock on the front door demanding entry,hope there are plenty other Bears in attendance.WATP

Unlikely imo Interesting point though. 

I believe there have been some fans allowed in to the games this season already. 

Ross County currently have the best home support this season.

https://www.worldfootball.net/attendance/sco-premiership-2020-2021/1/

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

Most haven't spent months protecting auld cunts to sit in the house watching them out on the jolly....good luck with that. 

By which time auld cunts will be vaccinated and low risk, and the youngsters will all be out exposed again no doubt.

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

By which time auld cunts will be vaccinated and low risk, and the youngsters will all be out exposed again no doubt.

Wouldn't be an issue to be fair... 0.01 % change of dying if you are under 40.... once most who are old and vulnerable are done it should be time to get on with it again. 

Archived