Last three home games I’ll be there

bluesteel

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

So you don't care about older Gers fans ?

I want this one as much for the younger fans who haven't seen a title as for myself, but that is a bit steep.

How do you get that from what’s been said? Fucking hell

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Wit. :confused:

Sorry read this bit incorrectly, will delete. Was agood reply which went over my head.

"once most who are old and vulnerable are done it should be time to get on with it again." 

I've been saying to people at my work not to expect a return to office until the end of May at the earliest. That's based on the expectancy that by then enough people will be vaccinated that the NHS can cope with those that aren't.

Knowing this government that will be fucked and they won't meet their stated deadlines.

As folk have alluded to in the thread, stadiums/concerts/conferences won't be allowed back properly until we have effectively achieved herd immunity which, I'd imagine, will be by autumn. 

Once the rate starts going down again they will allow small numbers of fans to return to stadiums in a socially distanced manner 

Just now, psb07158 said:

As folk have alluded to in the thread, stadiums/concerts/conferences won't be allowed back properly until we have effectively achieved herd immunity which, I'd imagine, will be by autumn. 

Once the rate starts going down again they will allow small numbers of fans to return to stadiums in a socially distanced manner 

Can’t see us getting n this season, that’s for sure.

6 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Thanks for pointing it out Tam, I obviously took it out of context, thanks for keeping your eye on my posts. :bow:

Yes I’ve been stalking you on here, haven’t posted anywhere else on the forum at all, was waiting desperately for you to fuck up. Didn’t take long.

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Yes I’ve been stalking you on here, haven’t posted anywhere else on the forum at all, was waiting desperately for you to fuck up. Didn’t take long.

That's not a nice reply Tam, you did me a favour, which I appreciated. I read the post wrong.

38 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The only supporter that will be there and the only supporter that matters is @British_Empire

I’ll be bitterly disappointed if there isn’t serious consideration given towards him raising the league flag 

He's been to more games than some of the players 😂 some effort. 

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

He's been to more games than some of the players 😂 some effort. 

Don't forget @1st_Jan_1994 and @K.A.I

They've put in just as much effort. 

If you add up their posts they are the best totol on here.

Hopefully he'll come back soon.

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

😂 👏 I forgot about those people, who are definitely not the same man 😉

Definitely, at least one of them makes a terrific effort to follow and support our team though, should be one of the first back in after covid. 

38 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

That's 18 months of this shit. Fucking hell.

I am starting to forget the gigs I had tickets for that were cancelled. The big outdoor ones will either need to be cancelled or will effectively have been put back 2 years!

2 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

That's 18 months of this shit. Fucking hell.

I am starting to forget the gigs I had tickets for that were cancelled. The big outdoor ones will either need to be cancelled or will effectively have been put back 2 years!

Even worse for you now that one of little mix has packed it in. They should at least give you 20% off.

1 hour ago, bluesteel said:

Vaccination on Jan 25, another on 12th April and a week to kick in,so after that it’s knock knock on the front door demanding entry,hope there are plenty other Bears in attendance.WATP

Surprised you haven’t knocked the vaccine back with an intellect like that tbh. 

Archived