Last three home games I’ll be there

bluesteel

9 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Whilst the majority of us will not have been vaccinated, and many questions will continue to be asked about safety and logistics; if we can get the over 70s season ticket holders in to see 55, then that should be something we should all work towards.  The rest of us can party elsewhere and wait until next season to fill Ibrox.

Nice sentiment, however unlikely.

Images of the middle aged diehards all shuffling up to the turnstiles complete with fake tache, walking stick, broon troosers and woolly hat. 

Re the party, absolutely spot on !

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, bluesteel said:

Vaccination on Jan 25, another on 12th April and a week to kick in,so after that it’s knock knock on the front door demanding entry,hope there are plenty other Bears in attendance.WATP

Aye - you do that ya haufwit, but be sure to let us know when, because I want to stand outside and watch your stupid arse being booted up Edmiston Drive.

Fud

15 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Aye - you do that ya haufwit, but be sure to let us know when, because I want to stand outside and watch your stupid arse being booted up Edmiston Drive.

Fud

Lots of jealousy in that post Bro.

21 hours ago, bluesteel said:

Vaccination on Jan 25, another on 12th April and a week to kick in,so after that it’s knock knock on the front door demanding entry,hope there are plenty other Bears in attendance.WATP

Hope you are mate. Good luck 

21 hours ago, bluesteel said:

Get tae fuck ya old bastard.  all us cunts have giving up so much to try keep you cunts alive and you are that selfish that you hink you can get in ibrox before us.

Just kidding old yin glad u have the vaccine and stay safe mate.

2 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Whilst the majority of us will not have been vaccinated, and many questions will continue to be asked about safety and logistics; if we can get the over 70s season ticket holders in to see 55, then that should be something we should all work towards.  The rest of us can party elsewhere and wait until next season to fill Ibrox.

Work towards how exactly?

At no stage have the restrictions imposed been decided by the general public 

Virus’ spread themselves and lockdowns were happening no matter how well people followed guidelines 

27 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Get tae fuck ya old bastard.  all us cunts have giving up so much to try keep you cunts alive and you are that selfish that you hink you can get in ibrox before us.

Just kidding old yin glad u have the vaccine and stay safe mate.

You aren’t kidding though, that first part of your post is exactly how most would feel if it happened like that 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I’m gutted .It appears we are all sevco again .The hurting bheasts are truly sick with rage  .And now they have  decided to comfort themselves by calling us Sevco again ,as if this hurts us 🤣🤣

Next 6 months are going to be marvellous 😄👍

Was working with a bitter bastard of a taig yesterday, started going on about Masonic referees and dodgy penalties. Then was hitting out with the Rangers International football clubs first ever league title Said the other 54 where a different club asked me to explain how it’s not. Tried explaining that RIFC was the holding company of RFC and it was just a new company not a new club, he was having none of it insisting that they are the same so a new club. I then asked him what happened to the celtic football and athletic club and who Pacific shelf where, how many titles the new celtic have won, his face nearly hit the ground, then started stuttering like fuck  “ah a but that was a bbbusiness ltd company not the same as Rangers” at that the other three of us, all Bears started laughing like fuck big loud long exaggerated laughs, a swear the cunt was close to tears face going all red the lot. Was his first day out working with us as well 🤣

My pals wee annoying voice singing “Whos the team with the Vaseline” every time he passed him probably didn’t help.

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Was working with a bitter bastard of a taig yesterday, started going on about Masonic referees and dodgy penalties. Then was hitting out with the Rangers International football clubs first ever league title Said the other 54 where a different club asked me to explain how it’s not. Tried explaining that RIFC was the holding company of RFC and it was just a new company not a new club, he was having none of it insisting that they are the same so a new club. I then asked him what happened to the celtic football and athletic club and who Pacific shelf where, how many titles the new celtic have won, his face nearly hit the ground, then started stuttering like fuck  “ah a but that was a bbbusiness ltd company not the same as Rangers” at that the other three of us, all Bears started laughing like fuck big loud long exaggerated laughs, a swear the cunt was close to tears face going all red the lot. Was his first day out working with us as well 🤣

My pals wee annoying voice singing “Whos the team with the Vaseline” every time he passed him probably didn’t help.

If you haven't leathered him by the end of the week I will be disappointed in you mate.

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Work towards how exactly?

At no stage have the restrictions imposed been decided by the general public 

Virus’ spread themselves and lockdowns were happening no matter how well people followed guidelines 

Sorry but I was under the impression that virus’s are generally transmitted from one person to another rather than spreading themselves.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

🤣🤣it’s going to be great getting all these cunts back for past few years 

4 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Sorry but I was under the impression that virus’s are generally transmitted from one person to another rather than spreading themselves.

Aye and how do you suggest we work towards this fantasy you’ve put forward?

Do we all just sit at home and not go to work or to the shops until the title is lifted in hope the old guys get in to see it?

Just now, King Jela said:

:lol:

Ooft 

He will be back on just as the European games start up again so he can let everyone know he’s heading to it 

He hated being reminded that he told everyone at the end of last season that he wasn’t watching us domestically anymore 

22 hours ago, bluesteel said:

Hope you are mate. Fingers crossed some of us get in for it. Lifting the trophy deserves fans. 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Honest to fuck, see if we don't win this title I will hate some posters on here for jinxing it.

Nothing remotely win yet and people planning parties for the auld boys and everything.

One Covid outbreak could burst us.

If we don’t win this title that squad may never step foot near the club again

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If we don’t win this title that squad may never step foot near the club again

💯 However this season of all seasons can see anything happen. Covid, null & void, Regi Blinker resigning for them and scoring hat tricks til the end of the season.  Nothing would surprise me anymore. Just want us over the line now but still too scared to celebrate.......just yet 

21 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

The only supporter that will be there and the only supporter that matters is @British_Empire

I’ll be bitterly disappointed if there isn’t serious consideration given towards him raising the league flag 

He's the best attended fan this season. FACT. 

Archived