Last three home games I’ll be there

bluesteel

47 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He believed there was a campaign at all levels of Scottish football to prevent Rangers winning anything domestically again and when celtic got handed the league and Rangers did nothing about it he said he was finished watching us domestically but would continue with European football.

He included winning leagues and getting to cup finals in this. 

I really don't understand his logic. Rangers along with the rest of Scotland are colluding to stop Rangers to win the league but he'll still support Rangers in Europe even though they are cheating Rangers in Scotland? 

He's away with it. 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I really don't understand his logic. Rangers along with the rest of Scotland are colluding to stop Rangers to win the league but he'll still support Rangers in Europe even though they are cheating Rangers in Scotland? 

He's away with it. 

He has a bit of a habit of saying or doing things that he thinks makes him look better or more of an uberfan, when in reality it’s pretty transparent that’s what he’s doing, hence why people take the piss out of him and hence why he takes extended hiatuses and comes back under new accounts, when the dust has somewhat settled and people have forgotten about him.

6 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

He has a bit of a habit of saying or doing things that he thinks makes him look better or more of an uberfan, when in reality it’s pretty transparent that’s what he’s doing, hence why people take the piss out of him and hence why he takes extended hiatuses and comes back under new accounts, when the dust has somewhat settled and people have forgotten about him.

:lol:

People take the internet far too seriously ffs. 

At the risk of derailing this thread into another COVID thread.

IF the vaccine works amongst those that are highest risk, and who currently comprise by far the highest proportion of those in intensive care, then the numbers badly affected should start dropping significantly in a month or so.  This is what the medics are saying and the politicians are hoping for.  

I don’t think we will get more than a couple of thousand back on the ground at best come April but who knows. 

Archived