*****Official Motherwell vs Rangers Match Thread*****

Clemdog

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again another game that feels like a cup final. I know a lot of people are saying it’s over but for me I just want us to focus on ourselves ( as hard as it is to ignore the car crash on the otherside of the city) and keep quietly picking up the wins with no slip ups.

12 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

Again another game that feels like a cup final. I know a lot of people are saying it’s over but for me I just want us to focus on ourselves ( as hard as it is to ignore the car crash on the otherside of the city) and keep quietly picking up the wins with no slip ups.

There will be slip ups though, would be unheard of to win the rest of our games. Big thing is we can afford 3 or 4 and still be in Control. That's a huge relief 

The other lot won't win all their remaining games, that's for sure. 

43 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Another big test for us. 

Win at any cost. Motherwell have been rank recently but the new manager thing may give them an edge... That and half the team are tarriers. 

No it’s not. Another easy 3 points.

Fed up with the tricky Fir Park myth!

We’ve not lost there in the league since 2002

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Neil Alexander is a massive Rangers fan according to Kevin Kyle. Tattoos the lot 

let that one sink in to the onlooking lurking fenians :boydie2:

:dickbyrne:

Graham aye? :thumbsup:

Fully expect a convincing win, especially with El Buffalo beginning to find the back of the net again. Early goal to stop them and their 5-5-0 pish although I don't think their new gaffer would try that. 

0-3 mininum with a clean seat to boot. Regardless of score just so long as we dont drop points, dont want them getting a sniff especially if they drop points to livi. 

Archived