*****Official Motherwell vs Rangers Match Thread*****

Clemdog

I am getting nervous about games now, not because I am concerned about winning the league but that I want to break records. Most wins in a season, most points, most goals scored, least goals conceded and least defeats (hopefully none). 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I am getting nervous about games now, not because I am concerned about winning the league but that I want to break records. Most wins in a season, most points, most goals scored, least goals conceded and least defeats (hopefully none). 

if somecunt beats us at any point I'll be raging tbh

Go get the win and a cleansheet.

Would love to see Hagi starting, in midfield or on the wings. Balogun or Helander is a question mark for me, to pair Goldson of course.

Roofe, Arfield and Jack are still out ?

2 minutes ago, Bill8972 said:

He said he would be back to full team training this week. It would be good if we could at least see him on the bench.

Even a 15 minutes at the end the game

to be going into the second half the season with Jack and a morelos firing in the goals now (hopefully it continues) it'll be a swift finish to the season i think 

15 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Even a 15 minutes at the end the game

to be going into the second half the season with Jack and a morelos firing in the goals now (hopefully it continues) it'll be a swift finish to the season i think 

Looking forward to Ryan Jack returning. Feel a wee bit more confident in away games when you have him available, even arfield for that matter too. 

Archived