*****Official Motherwell vs Rangers Match Thread*****

I am getting nervous about games now, not because I am concerned about winning the league but that I want to break records. Most wins in a season, most points, most goals scored, least goals conceded and least defeats (hopefully none). 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some embarrassing shite gets posted on here when we are behind in games 

Neil Alexander is a massive Rangers fan according to Kevin Kyle. Tattoos the lot  let that one sink in to the onlooking lurking fenians                 

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I am getting nervous about games now, not because I am concerned about winning the league but that I want to break records. Most wins in a season, most points, most goals scored, least goals conceded and least defeats (hopefully none). 

if somecunt beats us at any point I'll be raging tbh

Dickie1963 and graeme_4 like this

Go get the win and a cleansheet.

Would love to see Hagi starting, in midfield or on the wings. Balogun or Helander is a question mark for me, to pair Goldson of course.

Roofe, Arfield and Jack are still out ?

2 minutes ago, Bill8972 said:

He said he would be back to full team training this week. It would be good if we could at least see him on the bench.

Even a 15 minutes at the end the game

to be going into the second half the season with Jack and a morelos firing in the goals now (hopefully it continues) it'll be a swift finish to the season i think 

Bill8972 and Bears r us like this

I think these sort of games need Itten used longer, his hold up play is very useful and I believe will be really effective against Motherwell, I think this game might be harder than the Aberdeen game. Really hope Morelos is still itching to bang the goals in and keeps up his new found form.