*****Official Motherwell vs Rangers Match Thread*****

Clemdog

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I have been reluctant to declare the title as of yet but win tomorrow and I fucking will 😀

I've been the same but it's more of out caution and fear of us fucking it than actual logic.

Don't think I've truly enjoyed one of our games during it in a while just with the nerves. Make up for it after the full time whistle though! 😂

My thinking was get through January without they cunts getting closer to us and then I'd start enjoying it. 

Just now, Brubear said:

Never thought I would ever be disappointed at the Sheep getting beat but Hibs are probanly too far back to catch them and the Sheep now falling off the pace as well. Looks like they will get second. 

I'd put my money on both the Sheep and HIV's finishing the season better than them....they are sh1*e ....

9 minutes ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

I'd put my money on both the Sheep and HIV's finishing the season better than them....they are sh1*e ....

Would love you to be proved right but I think both are shipping too many points. Tarriers will pick up just enough point to stay in second. Hope I'm wrong and you're correct. 

Archived