*****Official Motherwell vs Rangers Match Thread*****

Clemdog

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

When Davis is off it (which is probably every other match) we just completely toil in midfield.

What you talking about, mate? Davis was the best midfielder for us by a mile today. Loads of probing passes.

It’s Aribo and Kamara that are nowhere near offering enough, taking too many touches and not showing enough urgency.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Faster Kent and Aribo are dropped the better. Fucking garbage from the two of them as usual.

I agree. But who comes into that Kent role. That's our biggest problem just now. Can put Itten in there but you need someone to collect the ball and get things going from there.

Our standards have got to be better but we were never going to win every game.

Frustrating against a side that I'd love to see go down as they offer nothing. New manager, same tactic. 

We ran out of ideas I thought but time to hit the reset and go again next week. 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Good point in the end. Looked poor in the final third.

Cunts should cool the title celebrations as well just now. There are more potential games like today.

We would need 4 of them and them to win the lot. 

Leagues done but we still need to be better than that today with Europe around the corner.

1 minute ago, Parma99 said:

Kent and Aribo think its good enough to pass the ball 5yrds and just watch it. Neither of them commit players or drive forward.

Aribo is a man down on these kind of days and pitches. This time of year your typical cloggers can match up due to the game being a total scrap.

agsinst decent European opposition Aribo looks great.

no option from the bench means he must play as barker Stewart etc are not good enough

Motherwell getting the 6 points off them.

New manager just in the door, 1st home game.

And dropping to the bottom of the league they feel as if the world is against them the now, and they were always going to be fighting for there lifes today and we were missing 3 of our main players for games like this.

Forget it and move on to Ross County

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

I agree. But who comes into that Kent role. That's our biggest problem just now. Can put Itten in there but you need someone to collect the ball and get things going from there.

Hagi, Kent is faster and that is it. Play Itten on the right or Rolfe when he’s back. 

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

Roofe, Arfield and Jack are a massive miss.

The sooner they're back the better. 

Aribo has been awful as of late. 

Arfield is the one mid fielder we have who looks to get beyond the strikers and into the box, spent too long playing in front of their defence today.

I thought Aribo linked the play much better in the second half. First half he was mingin. You can tell the midfield suffers due to the injuries though, because the only other option is Zungu at the moment and he's not going to add a different dimension when brought on.  

Front three in general weren't really at it today, was surprised he didn't start with Itten given his performances against Motherwell this season. Roofe's a big miss too.

The priority in the transfer market has to be someone capable of shooting and scoring from distance.  Davis won't even try, Kamara and Aribo lack composure when taking on a shot.  Kent overthinks everything right now and the opposition know Hagi is the only one capable of shooting so crowd him out.  It's a big problem especially with Roofe not there.

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It is over I didn't say it wasn't, can you not read?. What I did say is the players starting are shattered and need to be rotated but because there is no Competition they can't be. 

If you couldn't see the players struggle out there then you need get the eyes looked at. 

Touched at nerve there mate?

Defoe scores at the end and no chance you post the shite you posted. Away calm down 

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

We arent gonna win them all. Its a point. 

If they put their back into these type of games instead of sauntering about, yes we would.  

We have had a week break to polish our performance further and this is what we are getting....they really can't afford to take their foot off the gas. We still have 8 games left...at least 2 games to safely win the league isn't it?

- Unless SFA do decide to be pr*cks

Ross County next Saturday...better not be a repeat performance, that's all I'm saying...

Archived