*****Official Motherwell vs Rangers Match Thread*****

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some embarrassing shite gets posted on here when we are behind in games 

Neil Alexander is a massive Rangers fan according to Kevin Kyle. Tattoos the lot  let that one sink in to the onlooking lurking fenians                 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

We arent gonna win them all. Its a point. 

If they put their back into these type of games instead of sauntering about, yes we would.  

We have had a week break to polish our performance further and this is what we are getting....they really can't afford to take their foot off the gas. We still have 8 games left...at least 2 games to safely win the league isn't it?

- Unless SFA do decide to be pr*cks

Ross County next Saturday...better not be a repeat performance, that's all I'm saying...

Just now, The Godfather said:

We would need 4 of them and them to win the lot. 

Leagues done but we still need to be better than that today with Europe around the corner.

It's no done. Not at all for me. It's fine to disagree on that just don't blast people who aren't celebrating just yet.

Hibs away, Aberdeen away, Motherwell away Killie away are all potential banana skins. 

I struggle sometimes to believe we paid 7 million for kent, he puts in 5 good performances per season, its a lot to pay for so little in return, I'd be thinking about punting him if Leeds still want him for 10-12 million in the summer, we need someone in his position who will be consistant.

chris182 likes this

Gutted we didnt win obviously, but you can't win them all eh, that's an unrealistic expectation. Motherwell always do well when they get a new manager in. We're still unbeaten (thats important) youve got to look at the whole season as a picture, We could have came unstuck in previous weeks, but we are missing Jack and Arfield, 23 or 21 points ahead, we do have the luxury of a result like that every now and again, hopefully not too much though. Maybe just the wee kick up the backside we need, after Stmirren we responded brilliantly, I expect that we will do the same again.

dougie76 likes this
6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Arfield is out for a while is he not and jacks just back training. It will be a good few weeks before he's back in the team. 

I'd be cutting Zungu loan and looking to see if we can get a better quality loan to come in. The fact he didn't get on today says it all in terms of his impact and ability. 

First couple of weeks in Feb for Scotty I think.

STRUTH82 likes this
11 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

Shite performance but a good point as I didn't think we'd get anything the way we were playing. 

Onto the next one but we need to start turning up from the first whistle!

Agreed. I thought we were onto our first loss. A lot of work to be done before next game.

GaryMc likes this
8 minutes ago, molesmole said:

Lacked intensity that full game. 

Everyone knows they are starting.... 

Kent offeres nothing against these teams that sit in. 

I thought his trickery and beating a man would be key. When he is doing none of that Take him off at half time. 

Should not be dropping points to mwell. 

The new year slump is continuing.  

You wish ya nugget.

Just now, ExilledWeegie123 said:

I struggle sometimes to believe we paid 7 million for kent, he puts in 5 good performances per season, its a lot to pay for so little in return, I'd be thinking about punting him if Leeds still want him for 10-12 million in the summer, we need someone in his position who will be consistant.

I'd sell him if a decent offer came in, 100%

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

We scored from a cross so obviously can't criticise too much but the amount of pointless fucking crosses was ridiculous today. They had two big fuckers who like heading things away and all we did was cross cross cross cross. Mind numbing stuff.

and it was harder getting thro the middle, Well choked the game double decker style. its frustrating but that how they choose to play. 

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

We scored from a cross so obviously can't criticise too much but the amount of pointless fucking crosses was ridiculous today. They had two big fuckers who like heading things away and all we did was cross cross cross cross. Mind numbing stuff.

Absolutely can. It was abysmal 95% of the game.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

I'm super annoyed we aren't taking advantage of them dropping points. We just can't start like that and expect to get away with it, it's that simple.

Agreed but it’ll be killing their (celtic) fans even more that on one of the few occasions we have dropped points this season they hadn’t  taken advantage of it especially as they were at home. Disappointed, very much so but in perspective it’s one of the few games this season we haven’t been able to overcome the odds and push on. Also considering we were missing, arguably our best striker and 2 key midfielders a bit of perspective is required...

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Europe could make or break us, I’d rather we weren’t in it atm.

Biggest source of revenue so we need it and we have a winnable tie so it's a big one. 

Just need a few players in to get us there. League will take care of itself, they will drop more and the gaps too big to claw back.