*****Official Motherwell vs Rangers Match Thread*****

Clemdog

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I, for one, didn't see any signs of relaxation. We had skating bambi aribo who seems to have the ability to both hide and fuck things up.

But all eyes on Kent? He's our best player. And should be first name on the team sheet. His record speaks for itself. 

Our next game must go well

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I know it feels unfair to single him out as it was Tav and Goldson, and to a lesser extent Kamara at fault for their goal, but I just don't feel the back line looks settled with Balogun in the team compared to when Helander plays. 

Also feel that Goldson rarely makes a mistake with Helander next to him as well.

Plus Helander makes that block and puts it out for a corner. He reads it amazingly, that was the only place Watt could put it, Balogun doesn't have Helander's football IQ.

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

15 wins then 1 draw 

You think we’re going to just keep winning every game?

Points will be dropped at some point fs 

Aye mate, but this is a sore one. Motherwell are bottom of the league. A draw at Hivs I could handle, but not this shite performance today. Wish Gerrard would watch a game from a telly. He’d see our frustration and hopefully figure out who to sub. Kent! FFS! 

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

No. His foot from the side angle looks like it could've been offside. 

Camera is at an angle and linesman has the perfect view. Alexander is just talking pish about it being offside and your watching the same as him.

Just now, King Jela said:

Very disappointing. Had more than enough chances through the game to win. Can't understand why we started so sluggish? That's a few times now we've took 20-30 minutes to get into the game, we have to expect teams to start fast when we're away from home.

On to the next one. At least Ross County aren't going through the 'new manager bounce' 😑

Fatigue probably. If you look at it players like Tav, Barasic, Kent have played every or near enough every game home and abroad since the season started with little or no rotation. We don't have too many to come in because of injuries and tits like Edmundson and Jones doing what they did. 

We need some fresh legs. 

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

At the end of the day we drew away to Motherwell who have a new manager in and are fighting for their lives 

The scum drew at home to Livi 

Overall I’d still say we had the better result despite the disappointment of not capitalising on their slip 

Livingston are on incredible form tbf

Got to say I feel really deflated after that. So many players looked uninterested and off the boil. I know we play Ross County first but I'm really anxious about the Hibs game. It would just be like us to blow an insurmountable lead and let the tims back into the title race and our "bottle" (or lack of) being tested setting up a nervy end to the season. 

It is disappointing but at the end of the day we have still extended our lead and remain undefeated in the league. Itten took a while to get going but is now looking like he deserves a start. Kent needs rested. I’m not being overly critical as younger players form does fluctuate. But he’s been poor for a few games now. 

4 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

We've got to go to Hibs, Killie, Livi and celtic. They'll all be difficult but they are the toughest away places left for me. 

celtic still need to visit Hibs, Killie, Livi x2 potentially, Aberdeen, Motherwell and us. Not to mention we've played away 3 more times than they have. 

We've got work to do but we are in a great place, we are all disappointed. Team need to react now. 

Exactly. Still a lot can happen.

The part in bold is the important part. We are in a great position but cunts on here are making videos about 55 and saying it's over. Laughable.

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Same, feels shite we couldn't win but will be games like that. That's the first time since September we've dropped points in the league. 

Result today should let the team know but we have to be at from the start. We can't keep having these slow starts and need to be more at it. We've responded well to set back this season so hopefully we'll see some big improvement against Ross County 

I’ve noticed that teams are really going for us at the start of games, hoping to get in front. It’s worked a couple times as well.

msybe it’s because we’ve played a lot of games, but the initial intensity in games has evaporated IMO.

we were fortunate against the tims, I’d be raging if we played like that and lost.

it’s a magnificent position we are in, let’s keep going though.

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

At the end of the day we drew away to Motherwell who have a new manager in and are fighting for their lives 

Overall I’d still say we had the better result despite the disappointment of not capitalising on their slip 

Livingston are a far better team than Motherwell 

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

That's the biggest clutch at straws I think I've ever seen and it's not even needed at all :lol: 

Won't even debate why it's a load of shite either

Just now, Madina said:

Got to say I feel really deflated after that. So many players looked uninterested and off the boil. I know we play Ross County first but I'm really anxious about the Hibs game. It would just be like us to blow an insurmountable lead and let the tims back into the title race and our "bottle" (or lack of) being tested setting up a nervy end to the season. 

It's a Tim team on the brink, they haven't won in 3 and have Livi away in a few days. 

Honestly it's not worth worrying about us crumbling. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Aye mate, but this is a sore one. Motherwell are bottom of the league. A draw at Hivs I could handle, but not this shite performance today. Wish Gerrard would watch a game from a telly. He’d see our frustration and hopefully figure out who to sub. Kent! FFS! 

Three points at Easter road and this will be forgotten about

Especially if the tarriers drop points midweek

Chill mate we’ve got this 🇬🇧😆

Archived