*****Official Motherwell vs Rangers Match Thread*****

Clemdog

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bheasts are folding like a deck of cards , go for the Jugular Rangers , Livingston should have won today , and will win on Wednesday .

All out attack against Motherwell , like we did for an hour against Dholly last week.

14 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

I've been the same but it's more of out caution and fear of us fucking it than actual logic.

Don't think I've truly enjoyed one of our games during in a while just with the nerves. Make up for it after the full time whistle though! 😂

My thinking was get through January without they cunts getting closer to us and then I'd start enjoying it. 

well so far in january we have gained 7 pts

17 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Never thought I would ever be disappointed at the Sheep getting beat but Hibs are probanly too far back to catch them and the Sheep now falling off the pace as well. Looks like they will get second. 

I couldn’t give a fuck who finishes behind Rangers, as long as we’re top🙂

Game had a new sense of pressure about it, no mistakes and get the buisness done clinically.

Motherwell may be bottom the table but last season we dropped points to bottom of the table Hearts. Also they have a new manager which has had time to sort his side and they've got a fair share of tarriers bitter about their teams hopes of 10 in a row being fucked. 

Big big game tomorrow! Has to be a good display and a dominant win, at least 0-2 or 0-3

3 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

I couldn’t give a fuck who finishes behind Rangers, as long as we’re top🙂

I agree overall...but could you imagine their pain and anger if they then don't get 2nd and the possibly that they then miss out on CL qualifying round. ( Assumption 2 teams are going into the draw)

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Game had a new sense of pressure about it, no mistakes and get the buisness done clinically.

Motherwell may be bottom the table but last season we dropped points to bottom of the table Hearts. Also they have a new manager which has had time to sort his side and they've got a fair share of tarriers bitter about their teams hopes of 10 in a row being fucked. 

Big big game tomorrow! Has to be a good display and a dominant win, at least 0-2 or 0-3

That ain't even an issue mate, just fucking win, even if it's winning ugly.

Weird feeling knowing they have dropped points and we aren't playing until the next day. As many as many as they have dropped, I can't remember this situation happening before now? Hope we react and put another nail in the coffin

20 minutes ago, King Jela said:

A shame there are no fans now, would be a party atmosphere tomorrow. 

True, can't wait till we see again some atmosphere at Ibrox (and stadiums in general). But it seems unrealistic before September now, sadly. 

Archived