*****Official Motherwell vs Rangers Match Thread*****

Clemdog

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Good to be staunch but anyone who doesn’t think our form has dipped since the turn of the year needs to take the blue glasses off. Hopefully it’s not the same as last season, we’re still on track for 55 but we need to improve, it all depends on how we handle the OF game(s) we were lucky to get a result the last time.

Aye dipped mate 21 wins 3 draws.

Concerning here.

I'd sack.gerrard get Robinson in to.steady the ship 

I was expecting a comfortable win today- I never saw the game and I have just seen the result.

Reading through all the comments, looks like we played rubbish and never turned up for this game.

Motherwell, bottom of the league - I don't get it !!!! we should be hungry, aggressive and fear no one and that goes for every game.

So come on Rangers, we dropped 2 points today- get a fucking grip and bring this title home & no more of this shite !!!!!

1 minute ago, Blue Viking said:

I was expecting a comfortable win today- I never saw the game and I have just seen the result.

Reading through all the comments, looks like we played rubbish and never turned up for this game.

Motherwell, bottom of the league - I don't get it !!!! we should be hungry, aggressive and fear no one and that goes for every game.

So come on Rangers, we dropped 2 points today- get a fucking grip and bring this title home & no more of this shite !!!!!

Aye thats what no watching and reading here does.

21 clear, 

Not lost yet , getting by with a few of our big players out. 

Yes it was a disappointing result and a few poor performances, some getting inexcusable. 

We can excuse the result but not some of the efforts in this game. 

We all have the fear of things snowballing, but this year is different. We kick on again - like we have shown we can do.

Just now, molesmole said:

21 clear, 

Not lost yet , getting by with a few of our big players out. 

Yes it was a disappointing result and a few poor performances, some getting inexcusable. 

We can excuse the result but not some of the efforts in this game. 

We all have the fear of things snowballing, but this year is different. We kick on again - like we have shown we can do.

Exactly that.

You can be delighted at the almost flawless season so far, we've been absolutely outstanding

But still be a little concerned on recent performances (from various players) and the possibility that it spirals 

Can't criticise though as we have more than enough in the bank to excuse today.

Archived