*****Official Motherwell vs Rangers Match Thread*****

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Dreadful and coulda been worse?

They scored with their shot on target :lol:

From the Rangers i have been watching last few years a goal like that would have been impossible to come back.

Just saying its not the greatest result but we walk away with a point and we are 21 pts clear. 

Calm the fuck down mate.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some embarrassing shite gets posted on here when we are behind in games 

Neil Alexander is a massive Rangers fan according to Kevin Kyle. Tattoos the lot  let that one sink in to the onlooking lurking fenians                 

Posted Images

Good to be staunch but anyone who doesn’t think our form has dipped since the turn of the year needs to take the blue glasses off. Hopefully it’s not the same as last season, we’re still on track for 55 but we need to improve, it all depends on how we handle the OF game(s) we were lucky to get a result the last time.

BigDak likes this

I was expecting a comfortable win today- I never saw the game and I have just seen the result.

Reading through all the comments, looks like we played rubbish and never turned up for this game.

Motherwell, bottom of the league - I don't get it !!!! we should be hungry, aggressive and fear no one and that goes for every game.

So come on Rangers, we dropped 2 points today- get a fucking grip and bring this title home & no more of this shite !!!!!

1 minute ago, Blue Viking said:

I was expecting a comfortable win today- I never saw the game and I have just seen the result.

Reading through all the comments, looks like we played rubbish and never turned up for this game.

Motherwell, bottom of the league - I don't get it !!!! we should be hungry, aggressive and fear no one and that goes for every game.

So come on Rangers, we dropped 2 points today- get a fucking grip and bring this title home & no more of this shite !!!!!

Aye thats what no watching and reading here does.

21 clear, 

Not lost yet , getting by with a few of our big players out. 

Yes it was a disappointing result and a few poor performances, some getting inexcusable. 

We can excuse the result but not some of the efforts in this game. 

We all have the fear of things snowballing, but this year is different. We kick on again - like we have shown we can do.