*****Official Motherwell vs Rangers Match Thread*****

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some embarrassing shite gets posted on here when we are behind in games 

Neil Alexander is a massive Rangers fan according to Kevin Kyle. Tattoos the lot  let that one sink in to the onlooking lurking fenians                 

Posted Images

Just now, molesmole said:

21 clear, 

Not lost yet , getting by with a few of our big players out. 

Yes it was a disappointing result and a few poor performances, some getting inexcusable. 

We can excuse the result but not some of the efforts in this game. 

We all have the fear of things snowballing, but this year is different. We kick on again - like we have shown we can do.

Exactly that.

You can be delighted at the almost flawless season so far, we've been absolutely outstanding

But still be a little concerned on recent performances (from various players) and the possibility that it spirals 

Can't criticise though as we have more than enough in the bank to excuse today.

GWR1979 and molesmole like this
26 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

21 points clear am ragin

Dropped points is dropped points tough fixture with Motherwell players trying to play there way into a new team. Defoe puts that shot into the other corner and we are home and hosed. If it was say 6 points in it then I probably would be worried but hard to be critical of a Rangers team who have had a near perfect start. Who fucking cares what the tarriers do on Wednesday we take care of ourselves and the league is won, no matter what happens on Wednesday in fucking Livingston if they get beat we laugh at them. They have already imploded there not scrapping anything back 2 points from there last 3 games. :lol:

Ayrblue1 and Billy1984 like this
1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Fucking wish I was back cheering on John Daly and diving to save a wayward shot behind goal QOTS away than be in the position we find ourselves just now, oh my christ what have we become. 

I long for cold Saturday's in Forres. 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Theyre 2nd bottom. You want me.to lie :lol:

And these games should be bankers, I’m not trying to play down what we’ve achieved  just pointing out that we need to up our game, finish like champions hopefully not stutter over the line, we have lost form

10 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Good to be staunch but anyone who doesn’t think our form has dipped since the turn of the year needs to take the blue glasses off. Hopefully it’s not the same as last season, we’re still on track for 55 but we need to improve, it all depends on how we handle the OF game(s) we were lucky to get a result the last time.

This place is wild sometimes but you’re ripping the actual cunt out of it! 

Not lost a game all season but we’re going to lose 4 in the next 12?! In fact, make that about 6 or 7 because there’s not a fucking chance the fenians are going the remainder of the season unbeaten! 

You should get a job with fucking Warner Bros with this sensationalistic shite! 

TheJacketRFC and J-Maestro like this

So we are still the same 12 points clear in real terms as we were on Friday night. We can afford the odd draw. They cant. That's the bottom line.

They may well draw with Livingston again midweek. We might draw at hibs and livingston as well. Just win the rest and its all good. 

I think we will beat both hibs and livi and all will be tickety boo in the world. 

Ayrblue1 and GWR1979 like this
8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye dipped mate 21 wins 3 draws.

Concerning here.

I'd sack.gerrard get Robinson in to.steady the ship 

If I ever seen 6-4-0 at Ibrox I‚Äôd jump off club deck ūü§£

(unless it’s watty in Europe)

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

Load of shite, the Tarriers were lucky to get a point yesterday. Livi at home on that plastic pitch will not lose the game. 

This, the tarriers were completely under the cosh for the 90. We had a bad game today and still looked the far better team.

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

And these games should be bankers, I’m not trying to play down what we’ve achieved  just pointing out that we need to up our game, finish like champions hopefully not stutter over the line, we have lost form

You're an old cunt you sholud know better than this:lol:

3 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

This place is wild sometimes but you’re ripping the actual cunt out of it! 

Not lost a game all season but we’re going to lose 4 in the next 12?! In fact, make that about 6 or 7 because there’s not a fucking chance the fenians are going the remainder of the season unbeaten! 

You should get a job with fucking Warner Bros with this sensationalistic shite! 

I hope your right (probably are right) but stranger this have happened, we collapsed last season 3 points today and I’d have been celebrating 55

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

So we are still the same 12 points clear in real terms as we were on Friday night. We can afford the odd draw. They cant. That's the bottom line.

They may well draw with Livingston again midweek. We might draw at hibs and livingston as well. Just win the rest and its all good. 

I think we will beat both hibs and livi and all will be tickety boo in the world. 

I think we will ramp it up after today we have been excellent up until now. Just an off day, onto the next one. 

A draw is absolutely fine given the context.

We were always gonna drop points to lesser teams away from home over the course of the season. This has always been the case with Rangers teams good or bad, always been the case with any league winning team in any league. The important thing is it's not a loss and we are the same points ahead as we were at the start of the weekend. Yes, the performance was poor at times but there is no need for concern so long as a) the dropped points are not losses b) the dropped points don't come at home c) celtic are also not consistently winning when we are not.

It is likely that we will have the occassional dropped points for the rest of the season and it's okay. That is football. Back to winning ways next week and there is no issue. Thankfully it's Ross County at home next week. Perfect.

Teamgers and RFCRobertson like this