Rangers must step up after SPFL club chief demands 'urgent' change

The Dude

Falkirk chairman Gary Deans has demanded “urgent” change at the top of Scottish football after the decision to suspend everything beneath the Scottish Championship – and Rangers need to step up and play a leading role in any change

Read more: https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/rangers-must-step-up-after-spfl-club-chief-demands-urgent-change/

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree change is required but why rangers  we led the way in the summer by asking clubs to vote for a independent investigation into the spfl  but were not supported  i dont see what we can do now  the clubs that voted against us especially in the lower leagues have only themselves to blame 

Just now, billscott said:

i agree change is required but why rangers  we led the way in the summer by asking clubs to vote for a independent investigation into the spfl  but were not supported  i dont see what we can do now  the clubs that voted against us especially in the lower leagues have only themselves to blame 

Falkirk never voted against us though.

my neighbour is a falkirk fan and he pointed out the other day  falkirk were due to play arbroath in the cup last sat it was postponed now when it is played arbroath as a championship side will have played at least 3 games weather permitting whereas falkirk cannot even train  how is that fair  also in the money distributed recently by the government alloa who are part time got 500k  falkirk and thistle who are full time got 150k  no wonder these clubs are sick of the set up

5 minutes ago, billscott said:

Bang on mate. We tried to help, but too many shat it. 

Falkirk know the score

We need to try get other clubs onside and go for these cunts again. Think more clubs have maybe awakened to the fact the tarriers have took them all for mugs, while only looking out for themselves. 

hopefully people at our club are putting feelers out around Scottish clubs to see who would be open to change.

2 minutes ago, billscott said:

i dont know who did or did not vote against us but in general the clubs who voted against us can go to fuck as far as i am concerned

Aberdeen, Livingston, Hearts, ICT, Partick, Falkirk, Forfar, Stranraer, Edinburgh, Annan and Stenhousemuir.

The ones who stood with us against the tarrier horde.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Again, Falkirk aren't one of those clubs.

Just now, The Dude said:

Falkirk are a very well-run club. I've a lot of time for the people there.

i agree i live in falkirk they are a far better supported club than a lot of premier league clubs  but when you read his statement about todays meeting  it was as usual a lot of waffle  surely other clubs must wake up and demand chane

Just now, The Dude said:

Again, Falkirk aren't one of those clubs.

I know. This has a few miles to run now. Let’s see how many other statements come out from other clubs. Let’s see how many are brave enough to fight these corrupt bastards and save their clubs. This will be interesting. 

Just now, billscott said:

i agree i live in falkirk they are a far better supported club than a lot of premier league clubs  but when you read his statement about todays meeting  it was as usual a lot of waffle  surely other clubs must wake up and demand chane

"We have called for change and we are ready to play a leading role in the much-needed reform that our national game requires. Change is required and urgently."

Can't be much clearer in demanding change than that.

8 minutes ago, billscott said:

i dont know who did or did not vote against us but in general the clubs who voted against us can go to fuck as far as i am concerned

Disagree mate, if they’ve now had a change of heart use it to our advantage. Don’t need to like them or forget their stupidity, just use them to help force change 

Only thing I slightly disagree with your article @The Dude is that Rangers should lead once more. This should be a total combined effort this time around, not us sticking our necks on the line and hoping more follow. Time for other clubs to step and and demand change if they want it, and we will fully support them.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Only thing I slightly disagree with your article @The Dude is that Rangers should lead once more. This should be a total combined effort this time around, not us sticking our necks on the line and hoping more follow. Time for other clubs to step and and demand change if they want it, and we will fully support them.

:848696413_goodpost:

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Disagree mate, if they’ve now had a change of heart use it to our advantage. Don’t need to like them or forget their stupidity, just use them to help force change 

fair enough but have enough of them got the balls to demand and vote for change  for eg alloa with their chairman and brechin who did not get relagated because their chairman is on the board thats 2 who wont change

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

As the biggest club in the country we should be at the forefront of change.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

"We have called for change and we are ready to play a leading role in the much-needed reform that our national game requires. Change is required and urgently."

Can't be much clearer in demanding change than that.

when i said it was a lot of waffle i was refering to todays meeting  i agree his statement is clear now he needs to start to work on other clubs for support

Archived