Rangers must step up after SPFL club chief demands 'urgent' change

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Is that not even more concerning then?

They "thought" a club may have wanted football suspended so jumped on a Friday night to email them all with a Monday deadline asking...

It's called being opportunistic 

He's gone on the strength of a John Robertson interview seemingly 

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i agree change is required but why rangers  we led the way in the summer by asking clubs to vote for a independent investigation into the spfl  but were not supported  i dont see what we can do now  t

Only thing I slightly disagree with your article @The Dude is that Rangers should lead once more. This should be a total combined effort this time around, not us sticking our necks on the line and hop

Null and void stories drive clicks. Either Celtic fans desperate for it or Rangers fans furious at the suggestion. Getting played like fiddles here.

Posted Images

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Is that not even more concerning then?

They "thought" a club may have wanted football suspended so jumped on a Friday night to email them all with a Monday deadline asking...

It's called being opportunistic 

This statement wasn’t done for no reason, the conniving cunts are planning for something. My guess is they are concerned about their team been riddled with this virus and it won’t look good postponing Celtics games with the pictures we have all seen so are creating a situation where all leagues can be suspended. 

shotstopper and Valance1690 like this
3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Actually just seen that & if true that's a fucking joke

Robertson said he was concerned for 26 players under his management, as most managers probably are tbh

They've then took that as an endorsement to stop the league, discussed it at a joint response group & sent an email to all clubs (without contacting ICT to see their position) on a Friday night

The whole thing reeks

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

People are allowing themselves to be worked into a frenzy over nothing.

No they aren't. The sfa asked all clubs on Friday night to decide by Monday after a complaint by one club. This club have said they want to play and it was all done after their manager revealed concerns in an interview.

The speed it was jumped on is worth worrying about.

Valance1690 likes this
14 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

People are allowing themselves to be worked into a frenzy over nothing.

Null and void is never happening, the league will be completed but if the Scottish cup is cancelled this year to allow a suspension of the league is dependent on how bad their team is riddled with this coronavirus. 

12 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

No they aren't. The sfa asked all clubs on Friday night to decide by Monday after a complaint by one club. This club have said they want to play and it was all done after their manager revealed concerns in an interview.

The speed it was jumped on is worth worrying about.

During a pandemic, surely you have to be seen acting quickly if there are any concerns? Aye I get this was done without anyone actually requesting it, but if someone has worries it surely looks worse if you don’t do anything? 

Amokachi likes this
6 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

During a pandemic, surely you have to be seen acting quickly if there are any concerns? Aye I get this was done without anyone actually requesting it, but if someone has worries it surely looks worse if you don’t do anything? 

Course it does however these are the same people who 5 days before rejected Hibs request to test the taigs before their match as they had concerns...

Null & void might be something which is out there as a theory but not as far fetched as believing the SPFL care about clubs concerns

7 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Looking & acting proactively like any governing administration should however getting it completely wrong at the same time.  
Talented people.  

TamCoopz likes this
20 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Null and void is never happening, the league will be completed but if the Scottish cup is cancelled this year to allow a suspension of the league is dependent on how bad their team is riddled with this coronavirus. 

I would give up the Scottish cup to allow the league to play to a finish

surfsup2 likes this
Just now, The Godfather said:

Last season there were no testing facilities available and no guidelines what to and what not to do. 

It's literally night and day from then. 

Yeah I understand that, I'm thinking more around the utter distrust for the SPFL and the SFA.

Corrupt to the core 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Null and void stories drive clicks. Either celtic fans desperate for it or Rangers fans furious at the suggestion. Getting played like fiddles here.

And it’s diverting people’s attention from the ongoing circus at cfc, something Peetur will be will be grateful for.  

kelvd1873 and Howsitgoing like this
1 hour ago, The Dude said:

This is the president of the SFA we’re talking about here, no someone down the bookies saying aye ye here Robertsons interview he definitely wants football stopped. If you’re going on the “strength” of an interview from a manager and not even consulting the club owner/CEO why is he even able to concoct something like this? 

Valance1690 likes this

When Liewell, Doncaster, Maxwell, McLennan, Petrie and Mulraney "get together"  in a Zoom-room every move, every action and every word uttered should be viewed with suspicion.

N&V should be a stretch too far even for this cabal but they have definitely, definitely started to mobilise

My guess is that this is a massive squirrel set loose to take everyone's attention away from the biggest story of the season so far................ 

Why, almost 2 weeks after poolside and hotel bar photos clearly show several players and their manager breaching Covid protocols, has no-one been cited meaning that some of the players have already played v Hibs and will play again today and ALL appear to be available for Wednesday??

The bar has been set at 7 game bans and anything less would be a scandal. 

Where are the citations, where is the CO, what is the delay?

Never mind that, let's talk about suspending a league no-one wants suspending and not ruling out N&V, that'll distract them