Jump to content

Rangers must step up after SPFL club chief demands 'urgent' change


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i agree change is required but why rangers  we led the way in the summer by asking clubs to vote for a independent investigation into the spfl  but were not supported  i dont see what we can do now  t

Only thing I slightly disagree with your article @The Dude is that Rangers should lead once more. This should be a total combined effort this time around, not us sticking our necks on the line and hop

Null and void stories drive clicks. Either Celtic fans desperate for it or Rangers fans furious at the suggestion. Getting played like fiddles here.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

You’ll need to explain that one. 

SPFL handed out the big fines and forfeits to St Mirren and Killie.

They both went to the SFA judicial panel for an appeal.

SFA judicial panel agreed the forfeits and fines were excessive and inappropriate and quashed the forfeits and reduced the fines. Sending the SPFL away with their tail between its legs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jb85 said:

Did all clubs know that they couldn’t ask questions at the meeting and had to be submitted before hand so they could make up the answers? 

Apparently not from what they've said. They've always been asking questions at the meeting and not by email before.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

SPFL handed out the big fines and forfeits to St Mirren and Killie.

They both went to the SFA judicial panel for an appeal.

SFA judicial panel agreed the forfeits and fines were excessive and inappropriate and quashed the forfeits and reduced the fines. Sending the SPFL away with their tail between its legs.

Mon tae fuck mate! This is for the benefit of the taigs. sfa are shitebags as well. Look who runs that so called organization. 

Jb85 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

'Many of you will feel you have heard this record before, but the continued inability of our sport’s most senior decision makers to take decisions that seek to safeguard the future of all of Scotland’s clubs continues to baffle but not surprise. We have called for change and we are ready to play a leading role in the much-needed reform that our national game requires. Change is required and urgently.”

 

Got it in one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Did all clubs know that they couldn’t ask questions at the meeting and had to be submitted before hand so they could make up the answers? 

Couldn't have someone accidentally mention Dubai, after all, or any of the other things that would be awkward for them.

Imagine a zoom meeting with everyone on mute bar the chair, who reads out what he wants, about what he wants discussed, and that only. Not even any between-member chat.

SPFL : for all the clubs, equally.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, frenv said:

Couldn't have someone accidentally mention Dubai, after all, or any of the other things that would be awkward for them.

Imagine a zoom meeting with everyone on mute bar the chair, who reads out what he wants, about what he wants discussed, and that only. Not even any between-member chat.

SPFL : for all the clubs, equally.

Need more clubs to come out and say what the process was. 

frenv and Hadron Collider like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

If null and void happened (not that I think it will-but I wouldnt be that shocked to be honest) we would surely have to leave Scottish football (join the lowest level of English football)

We should be pushing that message behind the scenes if any talk of it starts up.. 

I'd be off in a new York minute.  Cunts now deciding what questions can be asked.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So more and more clubs are now coming out and having a go at the SPFL when things aren't going the way they want & they're getting shafted

Hibs, Killie, St Mirren from the top flight at least & basically all the clubs from the leagues below the Championship are raging & rightfully so

Without going to check, it was something like 28 clubs who voted against an investigation that we even offered to fund after years of shit like this...can guarantee at least 1 of the clubs who have been fucked this season voted against it...

Sorry to say but we should have zero sympathy for any of them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Something isn't sitting right with me about this now. Why is Maxwell asking the championship clubs to suspend the league when all 10 clubs have specifically said they don't want to stop?

Beginning to get very worrying how the pieces are being manoeuvred here.

Check who is bottom of the table, and you will have a very vocal chairman (remember him last season??) - suspension might actually work out for us anyway. It might mean that on resumption, the season ends at the split due to preparation for SC and EURO2020. Null and void is simply not an option for the SFA and SPFL.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Something isn't sitting right with me about this now. Why is Maxwell asking the championship clubs to suspend the league when all 10 clubs have specifically said they don't want to stop?

Beginning to get very worrying how the pieces are being manoeuvred here.

The bastards are ramping up to the inevitable.

Fucking despise Scottish football.

esquire8 and JohnHardie like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not saying they will null and void , but they are 100% going to try it. As mentioned above , you can see the pieces slowly being manoeuvred to build the idea. Make no mistake , behind the scenes Lawell will have the feelers out trying to get his pals round to the idea.

berkshirebear likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kirkiebear said:

Im not saying they will null and void , but they are 100% going to try it. As mentioned above , you can see the pieces slowly being manoeuvred to build the idea. Make no mistake , behind the scenes Lawell will have the feelers out trying to get his pals round to the idea.

With the promises of glamorous friendless and loanee signings.

He should really be practicing his humility and ability to apologies (as opposed to his natural talent of corruption and overall cuntness). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Godfather said:

They can't null and void it, how would clubs survive the financial implications of that. No cunt is voting for thay bar 1.

Peiple need to engage the brain here. 

Exactly what I believe too, but I also  firmly believe there will be people exploring the idea and discussing it behind the scenes.

murzo likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 25 April 2021 17:30 Until 19:30
      0  
      Rangers v St. Johnstone
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Cup

×
×
  • Create New...