Rangers must step up after SPFL club chief demands 'urgent' change

The Dude

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Because one other team has asked so maybe others feel the same but haven’t come forward? They’ve only been asked ffs, nothing has been decided 

So last seasons antics give you no fear about what's going on fairly out of the blue here? There have been small outbreaks of cases all season and that continues. Why is this being spoke about. Last ditch attempt by them or to cover up dubai.

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

So last seasons antics give you no fear about what's going on fairly out of the blue here? There have been small outbreaks of cases all season and that continues. Why is this being spoke about. Last ditch attempt by them or to cover up dubai.

No 

11 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Because one other team has asked so maybe others feel the same but haven’t come forward? They’ve only been asked ffs, nothing has been decided 

I thought that earlier this week someone from one of the Championship teams said that all football should be suspended. I don’t know why, trying to earn SJW brownie points?  So I guess the SFA didn’t take kindly to that and decided to call the Championship’s bluff. I’m willing to bet it is 9-1if not 10-0 against suspension.

1 minute ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

I thought that earlier this week someone from one of the Championship teams said that all football should be suspended. I don’t know why, trying to earn SJW brownie points?  So I guess the SFA didn’t take kindly to that and decided to call the Championship’s bluff. I’m willing to bet it is 9-1if not 10-0 against suspension.

Not seen that myself so who knows. 
I’m not being naive in all this and think that there’s no way they will try anything to stop the season in one way or another but while our games are going ahead and we’re winning, and the tarriers are playing and not getting results, what is the point in being negative and worrying about it.

In my mind we’re marching onto 55 and nothing will stop it, but if positive energy needed rather than all this doom and gloom shite 

Don't believe n&v will happen, however Mr Sporting Integrity will try anything to get a second chance at 9.5 in a row. Of that I am certain. I would not trust that slit eyed weasel as far as I could throw him. 

I think over a few weeks pressure will be applied behind the scenes, then it will die away.

9 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

"The SPFL have today announced a bumper financial package for all Scottish clubs if they vote to null & void the season.

Neil Doncaster and his team have worked extremely hard to ensure no club in Scotland is hurt financially by the unfortunate situation to end the season early without a champion

Focus will now turn to next season where they hope to have fans back as celtic go for 10 in a row

Something along those lines will be getting peddled out very soon 👍

Cunts have been ramping up now all week to go for it, will the clubs vote for it? Right now I have absolutely no idea, part of me wants to say they wont but who knows anymore.

So many writing this off at their peril. Who would have thought u could award a fucking title when the games had not all been played?? The were very selective with the info they released. People seem keeping the spfl about is important to the spfl and the tags. It is not. They would happily see the spfl fold to protect the taigs.  Watch the cunts like hawks . Offering the championship to stop playing says it all.

Scottish football is just incredibly corrupt, akin to something in Africa. If null and void did happen, although pretty certain it wont, then I hope we take to the streets. fuck covid, and fuck the authorities. Full riot is required to rid us of the SNP and their lovers at parkhead.

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Sad indictment of how corrupt the game is in this country that the possibility of a solution, so unthinkable a year ago that the clubs weren’t allowed a vote on it, is even being discussed.

I think most of that is press conjecture and baiting to be honest.

If finishing the league in some form is tied to tv contracts etc then clubs won't commit financial suicide and vote for null and void, especially since the need for said money will be much greater than it was last year. 

Doncaster should of course have shut talk of it down like he did last season with no wiggle room for misinterpretation by certain journalists, but he didn't, so they got a click bait headline. 

15 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I think most of that is press conjecture and baiting to be honest.

If finishing the league in some form is tied to tv contracts etc then clubs won't commit financial suicide and vote for null and void, especially since the need for said money will be much greater than it was last year. 

Doncaster should of course have shut talk of it down like he did last season with no wiggle room for misinterpretation by certain journalists, but he didn't, so they got a click bait headline. 

There’s also less talk of the Dubai debacle and any punishments from the compliance officer, maybe another reason Doncaster has allowed the media the leeway for the miss-leading headlines. 

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Indications are it won’t be stopped but I’m absolutely certain now that there is some behind the scenes working on trying to get the league at least suspended, then once it’s suspended who knows what can happen 

There must still be a good chance that their team is riddled with this virus after seeing what went on in Dubai, they’ll be desperate to suspend the season then and they’ll need a reason other than the real one. 

5 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

There’s also less talk of the Dubai debacle and any punishments from the compliance officer, maybe another reason Doncaster has allowed the media the leeway for the miss-leading headlines. 

CSA court cases

Internal csa investigation

Dubai debacle

Probe into protocol breaches in dubai

Bitton anti semitism investigation

The non apology apology

Furloughing youth after Dubai expenditure

Finances imploding

Tarriers at barriers.

Their results

Or N&V.

That's where they need the narrative to be 👍

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

CSA court cases

Internal csa investigation

Dubai debacle

Probe into protocol breaches in dubai

Bitton anti semitism investigation

The non apology apology

Furloughing youth after Dubai expenditure

Finances imploding

Tarriers at barriers.

Their results

Or N&V.

That's where they need the narrative to be 👍

That what I think it is, they know how decisive this null and void is. They can’t afford to even contemplate it apart from when it protects their football team from them having to charge them. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

I guess Scot Gardiner has lost has hard earned staunch points

“Maxwell did not contact the Highland club to check their position before releasing his email and they have since made it clear they are not in favour of a pause”

Staunch points is back!.

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

“Maxwell did not contact the Highland club to check their position before releasing his email and they have since made it clear they are not in favour of a pause”

Staunch points is back!.

All much ado about nothing then. 

6 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Staunch points is back!.

Is that not even more concerning then?

They "thought" a club may have wanted football suspended so jumped on a Friday night to email them all with a Monday deadline asking...

It's called being opportunistic 

Archived