Good reading in Herald.

Cracked Actor

29 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Lawwell position looking in trouble will help hugely.

That farce of an apology has went down like a lead balloon. 

If he falls it could set up a chain effect.  Secure 55 and if clubs are genuinely interested in change then push for a new setup. We need a setup filled with people with no club allegiances. 

He should be slaughtered for that ‘interview’.  
Incredibly out of touch & self serving. 

Crass in the extreme. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

If he falls it could set up a chain effect.  Secure 55 and if clubs are genuinely interested in change then push for a new setup. We need a setup filled with people with no club allegiances. 

Spot on. I don’t think it’s only us that reckon that cunt has far too much control and if he goes, there will be a golden opportunity for real change.

After the Dubai fiasco, he might only get a bonus of a million or so :lol:

Remember how they laughed at us? Saying they had bids for players from outer space, other galaxies etc, all of them, press included, took the pish daily, radio phone-ins where everyone of them were tax and company law experts?

Well here's a big fucking steaming bowl of karma coming right back at you, and this is just the start of it you shower of dirty fenian bastards, make sure you enjoy it because we will.

And I'm not being presumptious here, the league is OVER,  55 is a done deal, how you like them apples?

No Surrender :UK:

46 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I agree the power shift will take longer but the fact that Maxwell had to make that statement looking like a fucking Iraqi hostage (and Doncaster is still hiding in his bunker) suggests that perhaps they are just slightly distancing themselves from the car crash in the east end.

They’ve done great things for the scum over the years but looking out for their own interests will always come first and they won’t want to associate themselves to a crumbling wreck.

Is Doncaster not self isolating after his trip to Dubai.

3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If he falls it leaves the others open.

Secure 55 and if clubs are genuinely interested in change then push for a new setup. We need a setup filled with people with no club allegiances. 

Exactly! 

I'd be having Walter, Souness, Boyd and Novo in as the Senior Executives to deliver impartiality and bring integrity to the game. 

Taigs would be banned from any association with grass roots for obvious reasons and a corrected dossier on nonce fc child abuse handed over to plod for full prosecution of the law. 

Swamp drained. All is good in the world. 

Great article. Wish I could have had a ‘back to the future -esque’ preview of it a few years ago to keep morale up, but it happening now and it’s happening with a fantastic game by game humble and professional approach to it.

If Gerrard finishes this with 55 then the transformation from bottlers to dominant champions in a relatively short space of time puts him up there with the all time greats at our club.

2 hours ago, gmcf said:

We need one. Once we take one away, it’s like a pack of cards. Celtic’s cost structure is more like we were ten years ago. We needed Champions League football, and if we went into the Europa League we were in trouble because the cost structure was so high.

Prophetic given they have just put their entire youth squad on the UK government funded furlough scheme.

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Great article, and included the cops hat as well which shows he left nothing out. :thumbup:

Now back to one game at a time for me until we cannot be caught. :smokingcowboy:

I'm cautious too and one game at a time for me as nothing is won yet. We have waited 10 years and we have to be extremely careful with Covid too.  Still great to hear Separate Entity FC suffering just now. 

1 hour ago, G13 said:

Remember how they laughed at us? Saying they had bids for players from outer space, other galaxies etc, all of them, press included, took the pish daily, radio phone-ins where everyone of them were tax and company law experts?

Well here's a big fucking steaming bowl of karma coming right back at you, and this is just the start of it you shower of dirty fenian bastards, make sure you enjoy it because we will.

And I'm not being presumptious here, the league is OVER,  55 is a done deal, how you like them apples?

No Surrender :UK:

Mark Guidi famously said “Rangers need to spend £100 million to catch celtic”. 

Nope!

Still cautious, but this article made me smile.
Hit all of the nails on the head.
Without being patronizing, just the outcome that we'd all like to see.
Near to the end, he mentions 'as they prepare for their crowing moment'.
Do you think he meant 'crowning moment' instead?
An accidental typo, or perhaps not?

The thing that I liked more than anything in that was the points about the way we are going about things. the professional set up, forward looking. Lets hope to God we don't go back the way any time soon.  No more throwing money away, no more jobs for the lads. We've got to be 100% focussed at all times. No more McCoists, thank you very much. Modern football needs to be that - no looking back or living off of former glories.

And anyone who has ever said we should be sacking Gerrard needs to have a good look at themselves. What we are seeing now is just part of the road. We will get even better with him and the rest of the management team in charge.

It's good to be a Bear. 

Good article, by mentioning their arrogance at their expectation and entitlement that they get every decision on and off the park he manages to have a wee pop at the powers that be in football as well.

"The sense of entitlement has been remarkable in recent times but that is what happens when titles are delivered via an email from Hampden."

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Prophetic given they have just put their entire youth squad on the UK government funded furlough scheme.

They just keep digging . 

Go on a £ 1/4M  jaunt one week , then get the tax payer to pay their Under 18s , the next week . 

Couldnae mark their necks with a blow torch . 

3 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

I remember when we were going for our own TIAR and the scum threw everything they had at us. It was as if their very lives depended on it. If sacrificing one of their family would have guaranteed it, poor old granny’s tea was oot.

Of course, they didn’t want it for the sake of winning the trophy, it was 100% about denying us. They are defined by their insecurity and inferiority, their neediness and their constant aching to better us. They would be happy to finish fifth - as long as we finished sixth.

We just don’t think like that. We want the glory for glory’s sake, not because it means that they can’t have it.

After the first win over them, I started a thread called “House Of Cards” (sorry - don’t know how to find it) which preceded Dave King’s prediction but pretty much reached the same conclusion. Not only was their success measured against us (year after year, they are humiliated in Europe but nothing changed because they bettered us domestically) but it was fragile. Even as we lay bleeding in the corner, we still intimidated them. All it took was a single breakthrough. At the time, I thought a win might do it. Turns out it took a brilliant season.

Well, the collapse is finally happening and its as devastating as we could have hoped. More importantly, there are subtle indications that their grip in other areas such as the media and controlling the game up here, are slipping too. Wrestling away the control they have had in these areas for so many years is not just good for us, it is good for the game in this country.

There is much more joy to be had and we must savour every drop.

The longer the anticipation, the sweeter the taste.

At least we nearly won Ten we wiped the floor with them twice in the space of two weeks and then fucked it up against Killie, at the moment they don't even look as if they can mount a challenge and look to be in free fall at board and team level, I can see this as not just a title but leaving them fucked for years, come May they are going after the board as well as there shite Manager. If not maybe before. 

Archived