Just Enjoy It

So many times over the last few and many years we have endured nothing but ridicule and taunts, I'm still a bit nervous until done is done but it's near, but I'm one for enjoying the moment,right now we are the kings of the city, so enjoy it and soak in it , constantly remind them at work, over the phone and by txt, that they are scumbag inferior rats, especially if you have young, encourage them to do the same, I'll probably get at least a fine by May.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

So many times over the last few and many years we have endured nothing but ridicule and taunts, I'm still a bit nervous until done is done but it's near, but I'm one for enjoying the moment,right now we are the kings of the city, so enjoy it and soak in it , constantly remind them at work, over the phone and by text, that they are scumbag inferior rats, especially if you have young, encourage them to do the same, I'll probably get at least fine by May.

Exactly. Enjoy rubbing it in their tarrier faces 

Some people obsessed over why duffer was allowed to play the other night. Who gives a fuck as he's shite and cost them a goal. 

10 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

So many times over the last few and many years we have endured nothing but ridicule and taunts, I'm still a bit nervous until done is done but it's near, but I'm one for enjoying the moment,right now we are the kings of the city, so enjoy it and soak in it , constantly remind them at work, over the phone and by txt, that they are scumbag inferior rats, especially if you have young, encourage them to do the same, I'll probably get at least fine by May.

Intae the bead rattling bastards.

8 minutes ago, northern bear said:

Exactly. Enjoy rubbing it in their tarrier faces 

Some people obsessed over why duffer was allowed to play the other night. Who gives a fuck as he's shite and cost them a goal. 

Exactly. 

To people saying he should be isolating I say     ssshhhhhhhh, he's fine.

2012 seems so long ago, so much has happened both to the club and personally, back in the dark days I wondered If I'd live to see us back at the top again, despaired at the thought of young bears being lost to the club as interest waned, the death of Sandy Jardine that affected me deeply, the ashley and green days all seemed a nightmare that was never going away.

Now as we near the end of the journey and every day is a joy to be a bear, I'm so proud of our club and of our support who never skipped a beat in unwavering support, will never forget that last o/f game at Ibrox in 2012 when we stopped them winning the title that day was the closest I've come to tears since I was a kid, well the day we lift 55 there may well be tears, of joy this time.

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Then enjoy the glorious meltdown right now and if we get it done enjoy it like never before, already ordered my smoke bombs and firework display tbh. 

Much did you pay for the smoke bombs mate? 

That site I was on had a minimum order of £40 then they add I think a £7 delivery fee just trying to see if I can get cheaper before I order mine

1 minute ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

2012 seems so long ago, so much has happened both to the club and personally, back in the dark days I wondered If I'd live to see us back at the top again, despaired at the thought of young bears being lost to the club as interest waned, the death of Sandy Jardine that affected me deeply, the ashley and green days all seemed a nightmare that was never going away.

Now as we near the end of the journey and every day is a joy to be a bear, I'm so proud of our club and of our support who never skipped a beat in unwavering support, will never forget that last o/f game at Ibrox in 2012 when we stopped them winning the title that day was the closest I've come to tears since I was a kid, well the day we lift 55 there may well be tears, of joy this time.

Only bit I disagree with is this isn’t the end of our journey for me it’s just the beginning of hopefully a decade of dominance. 🇬🇧👊🏼

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Much did you pay for the smoke bombs mate? 

That site I was on had a minimum order of £40 then they add I think a £7 delivery fee just trying to see if I can get cheaper before I order mine

19 quid for smoke and 40 for fireworks, would have paid whatever just to dance about my garden releasing 10 years of angry frustration m8.

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

19 quid for smoke and 40 for fireworks, would have paid whatever just to dance about my garden releasing 10 years of angry frustration m8.

You got a link mate so I can have a wee look ?

I’ll pay what I need to as well mate but if I can get it cheaper all the better 😆

10 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Only bit I disagree with is this isn’t the end of our journey for me it’s just the beginning of hopefully a decade of dominance. 🇬🇧👊🏼

Aye mate, here's hoping, looking at the way the club is run on the football side, the level of professionalism, recruitment and the quality of managerial team I honestly think SG is building a dynasty here at a time when the yahoos are in total disarray.

In terms of the Journey I meant from the dark days of 2012 to being crowned champions again, that journey is nearly complete, from then on its doing what Rangers have always done - win things.

Archived