Just Enjoy It

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

That's some fucking view bro.

Lovely i must say

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Awe mate get that changed to Terry Munro.  Missed a trick.

There's always tomorrow.

Another area i found a badly damaged door so put a wee message on it.

20210114_152235.jpg

Son has had his fireworks since November I said why you still got them? He said for when we win the league he stays in holy city and her dad is one of them so he is going to go mental that day, other son was telling me that a party in Drumchapel  park has been arranged as well I said half of Glasgow will be having a party so Rangers keep it going as Bridgeman from RR would say 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Ever since 2012 I've had to suffer all the jibes, sniggering and laughter, all the lows brought on by the chavs and charlatans who tried to tried to strip the club bare while watching that filthy shower of scum actually acting as if they were doing something of significance while having no competition,and I've watched it all unfold from a distance of 6,000 miles and believe me it has hurt to my core but I honestly don't think that I can comprehend what it must have been like for all you guys living in amongst it on a daily basis, in workplaces, grocery stores, pubs, everywhere it must have been torture.

Now brothers and sisters the journey back is so close to us achieving our rightful place again I can't blame some of you claiming it's over but please forgive those of us with a more cautious nature of holding back until it's official, by all means lets all enjoy ourselves in our enemies misfortunes, have a laugh at their fuck-ups, [Dubai has been wonderful but my favourite has been Duffer] but although it's getting harder as the days go by please don't criticise me for holding on a little bit longer as I've been watching fitba' for far to long even though it would take a monumental collapse on our part, I can assure you all no one will enjoy winning this league any more than me.

Archived