Just Enjoy It

1 hour ago, totobull said:

Please can I have a smoke bomb link for back garden for when the day comes, please 👍

https://store.enolagaye.com/smoke/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIqcOxs6WZ7gIVmuvtCh2sSQwVEAAYASAAEgJ1M_D_BwEind

Mind get a nice Royal rampant Rangers blue  😉

“we’re all Neil Lennon”

🤣🤣

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Then enjoy the glorious meltdown right now and if we get it done enjoy it like never before, already ordered my smoke bombs and firework display tbh. 

#METOO......absolutely no superstitions,but have a couple of minutes of barrage shots....sitting in my basket at dynamicfireworks.co.uk....ready to order.....pointed out you could start WWW3 on this site :mutley:

1 minute ago, Mafeking St. said:

Good for you, that's not too far away. :tu:

About 1 1/2 hours from Tampa.  Usually fly into Sarasota or Fort Myers. More or less same distance to where we stay. Some amount of golf courses around us. Wife and I are avid golfers. I love fishing so go for tarpon in Boca Grande pass. Spine tingling shit. 

7 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

About 1 1/2 hours from Tampa.  Usually fly into Sarasota or Fort Myers. More or less same distance to where we stay. Some amount of golf courses around us. Wife and I are avid golfers. I love fishing so go for tarpon in Boca Grande pass. Spine tingling shit. 

That beats shoveling snow. There's a guy down there that organizes the golf, we get about 10 foursomes out Mon and Fridays.

On 14/01/2021 at 20:01, Scottywellhousetb said:

So many times over the last few and many years we have endured nothing but ridicule and taunts, I'm still a bit nervous until done is done but it's near, but I'm one for enjoying the moment,right now we are the kings of the city, so enjoy it and soak in it , constantly remind them at work, over the phone and by text, that they are scumbag inferior rats, especially if you have young, encourage them to do the same, I'll probably get at least a fine by May.

Here here my friend 👏 👏 

🇬🇧

Archived