Just Enjoy It

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, jamess said:

I'm enjoying not " flag during the depressed about my team and the league title wait, but I won't move from one game at a time till its over. Its been a long wait and  I don't mind waiting a bit longer.

This!! 

I get why some of us want to start now, but the last thing I want is for any of us to end up looking like those scum fans that had the "we won the title at Ibrox" during the Helicopter Sunday season! 

Patience! :tu: 

Between now and then, Rangers have eight league matches while, as things stand, celtic have 11 games scheduled - having played three games less than the current league leaders.

For Rangers to be able to win the title at their rival's own patch, they will need to win ALL eight of the matches in that time - before then getting the better of celtic in the third Old Firm.

They will also require celtic to drop FOUR points in the run up to the derby.

2 down, 2 to go :boydie2:

20 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

This!! 

I get why some of us want to start now, but the last thing I want is for any of us to end up looking like those scum fans that had the "we won the title at Ibrox" during the Helicopter Sunday season! 

Patience! :tu: 

Mate.........

It's coming home :tu:

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

:lol: I know mate, it's frustrating as fuck!! I just don't want to jinx it!! :tu: 

I know where you are coming from bud, we have all suffered over the last decade. 

But just think about this.

They have dropped the same amount of points since we last played as we have all season :lol:

Archived