Doncaster Speaks About 'Null & Void' - Keith Jackson Twists..

MacBoyd

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I can't see how he can table that proposal because our dossier last year found out it was taken off the table because of financial liabilities the 10m. FF have a copy of the dossier here

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/appendices-to-Rangers-submission-to-the-spfl-agm-parts-1-7.119767/

Peter has told him to put it on the table...fuck all other clubs to the benefit of ra septic. 

Neil says yes Peter, can I stay on when Scottish Football is dead...Peter are you there Peter...

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

If you read the article he’s actually desperate for the season to be completed, been twisted by Jackson into sensationalist clickbait shite. 

exactly, and also says the way things are going no reason not to finish the season 

Just now, Carling1873 said:

Peter has told him to put it on the table...fuck all other clubs to the benefit of ra septic. 

Neil say yes Peter, can I say on when Scottish Football is dead...Peter are you there Peter...

Kieth Jackson Click bait article then

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

If you read the article he’s actually desperate for the season to be completed, been twisted by Jackson into sensationalist clickbait shite. 

Yeah I agree but the 75 per cent shite and not saying it can't happen was slightly concerning. You know how things are in the spfl

What I found interesting is this paragraph

"We certainly hope we will complete 100 per cent of the fixtures in all four divisions this season. It will be for the members to determine what happens in the event they are not.

“In the event the games couldn’t be played, then once again the members might have a decision to make.

I’ve never ruled out anything. It’s up to the members to rule things in or out."

That certainly wasnt the case last year, It was SPFL that stated the only options and rejected our alternative before it got sent to the other members

No way does the season get null & voided.....the only reason we ended up where we were with points per game was down to the papists in search of their holy grail 10iar.....we are better placed with testing and if protocols are being adhered to(no laughing up the back)then we will continue to play the games.....the precedent has been set where the releasing of funds could only be obtained by ending the league on a points per game basis....the majority of the clubs bought it last April so any change this season would surely rightfully end up in court

12 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I can't see how he can table that proposal because our dossier last year found out it was taken off the table because of financial liabilities the 10m. FF have a copy of the dossier here

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/appendices-to-rangers-submission-to-the-spfl-agm-parts-1-7.119767/

Totally irrelevant to everything being discussed, but some of that AGM doc is crazy. How on earth you get paid more money for winning the Scottish Championship than you do if you finish in the bottom 6 of the Premiership is bewildering. In fact, the top 4 Championship clubs will get more prize money than many Scottish Premiership clubs. How on earth did they come up with that allocation?

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

Yeah I agree but the 75 per cent shite and not saying it can't happen was slightly concerning. You know how things are in the spfl

Nothing more than Jackson shit stirring and whipping the fenian hordes into a frenzy imo, there’s too many clubs close to the brink as it is to even contemplate this, he said member clubs would have to decide there no way this gets voted through.

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

No way does the season get null & voided.....the only reason we ended up where we were with points per game was down to the papists in search of their holy grail 10iar.....we are better placed with testing and if protocols are being adhered to(no laughing up the back)then we will continue to play the games.....the precedent has been set where the releasing of funds could only be obtained by ending the league on a points per game basis....the majority of the clubs bought it last April so any change this season would surely rightfully end up in court

Court just isn't an option. This is a private members league. If the private members vote for the season to be null & voided there is literally nothing Rangers can do. 

I hope it wouldn't come to that, I don't think there are many clubs who will just accept null & void, plus it will genuinely put dozens of clubs at significant risk of going out of business - many supporters will ask for season ticket refunds across clubs (not suggesting ours). 

Does this not give the peados motivation to force sturgeon to stop football though, Doncaster could have shut that thought down.

Sturgeon has acted well and says all clubs can't be punished for celtics actions, but if she does stop it...

• Clemdog changed the title to Doncaster Speaks About 'Null & Void' - Keith Jackson Twists..

It wont be null and voided and simply cannot.

Its the hype train being pushed by Liewells puppets no doubt.

Good friend of mine who works in journalism was telling me if the league was to Null and Void the season it would be deadly for the SKY deal, Champions league places and the sponsors that come with that. Pretty sure UEFA have put in place a European ban from null and voided leagues.

Anyone who believes this and gets into a panic need to get a grip. It cant and wont happen far to much money will be lost.

They can however look into options of pausing the league and starting it at a later date next month or whenever.

Course its shit stirring, it's the media, more stirring = more clicks = more money. Jackson is the cunts cunt & always will be but he does that very well.

However the idea that the powers that be who run our game cant/wont do certain things has been proven wrong many many times. 

Said it before, until we have the league wrapped up, I won't be feeling comfortable about anything.

1 minute ago, TheJacketRFC said:

It wont be null and voided and simply cannot.

Its the hype train being pushed by Liewells puppets no doubt.

Good friend of mine who works in journalism was telling me if the league was to Null and Void the season it would be deadly for the SKY deal, Champions league places and the sponsors that come with that.
pretty sure UEFA have put in place a European ban from null and voided leagues.

Anyone who believes this and gets into a panic need to get a grip. It cant and wont happen far to much money will be lost.

They can however look into options of pausing the league and starting it at a later date next month or whenever.

Of course it’s Lawwell puppets you only need to look at who wrote the article, Doncaster’s quotes are actually strongly against null and void but no surprise his words have been twisted 

8 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Totally irrelevant to everything being discussed, but some of that AGM doc is crazy. How on earth you get paid more money for winning the Scottish Championship than you do if you finish in the bottom 6 of the Premiership is bewildering. In fact, the top 4 Championship clubs will get more prize money than many Scottish Premiership clubs. How on earth did they come up with that allocation?

It's relevant because of financial liabilities.

4 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Updated the title to a more accurate account.

Good, the other title made it sound like he was saying he wanted it

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Of course it’s Lawwell puppets you only need to look at who wrote the article, Doncaster’s quotes are actually strongly against null and void but no surprise his words have been twisted 

Trying to divert the attention off Celtic and bring it onto our table.

Jedi mind tricks from that lot. 

The fact we are not collapsing this far into the season and in January is killing them

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Court just isn't an option. This is a private members league. If the private members vote for the season to be null & voided there is literally nothing Rangers can do. 

I hope it wouldn't come to that, I don't think there are many clubs who will just accept null & void, plus it will genuinely put dozens of clubs at significant risk of going out of business - many supporters will ask for season ticket refunds across clubs (not suggesting ours). 

Hearts still managed to take their case to court though?

I totally get what you are saying but why would null & void become an option?

Last season we never even asked for null & void...we just kept getting told that null & void wasn't even on the table....so that would only leave the ppg or eventually play out the season as the only options, either of which will end with us being crowned champions, obviously we would prefer the latter....more kudos to us and all that:pipe:

I said it last week we need to be ahead of the narrative the Lurgan bigot will mention this in his next conference.

Gerrard must say the season needs to be completed regardless of when or the same as last season will happen.

Numbers have steadied, we are in a tough lockdown so hope it's not an issue anyway but we can't stand still and be dignified. 

I agree its clickbait and you can read it that he strongly wants it to finish, however he could have ruled out voiding and didn't. His 75 per cent of all leagues does slightly concern me.

Just now, hammer93 said:

Hearts still managed to take their case to court though?

I totally get what you are saying but why would null & void become an option?

Last season we never even asked for null & void...we just kept getting told that null & void wasn't even on the table....so that would only leave the ppg or eventually play out the season as the only options, either of which will end with us being crowned champions, obviously we would prefer the latter....more kudos to us and all that:pipe:

They did mate and lost after spending who knows how much on legal fees. 

I know the club has been heavily criticised for "Bridge building" over the past few years but this is precisely the reason why we need to at worst, have leverage over clubs and best case, have great relationships with more than Celtic do. 

I'm with you. It's utterly reprehensible that there is even any discussion of null & void after what they did last year. 

22 minutes ago, GSBear said:

What I found interesting is this paragraph

"We certainly hope we will complete 100 per cent of the fixtures in all four divisions this season. It will be for the members to determine what happens in the event they are not.

“In the event the games couldn’t be played, then once again the members might have a decision to make.

I’ve never ruled out anything. It’s up to the members to rule things in or out."

That certainly wasnt the case last year, It was SPFL that stated the only options and rejected our alternative before it got sent to the other members

Maybe member clubs have put him in his place, he works for them and any changes needing made they'll make.

I wouldn't panic over that.:thumbup:

Archived