Doncaster Speaks About 'Null & Void' - Keith Jackson Twists..

MacBoyd

Protocols in place have worked by and large only when those protocols have been breached have we seen major problems, punish those who break protocols - no one else.

football plays an important role in keeping people amused and probably helps alleviatie mental heath problems, if anything we should vaccinate all those in spfl team's bubbles, but there's fuck all grounds for stopping football its nonsense stit stirring to sell copy.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Protocols in place have worked by and large only when those protocols have been breached have we seen major problems, punish those who break protocols - no one else.

football plays an important role in keeping people amused and probably helps alleviatie mental heath problems, if anything we should vaccinate all those in spfl team's bubbles, but there's fuck all grounds for stopping football its nonsense stit stirring to sell copy.

The tarriers are certainly keeping us amused 

Got caught out and fell for it hook line and sinker :caughtone:

Just got a txt and never saw who scribbled the story.
jackson has turned into a 5 year old primary schoolkid with that attempt to wind us up.
If only he knew that 100% of Rangers fans would demand that 100% of matches will be completed before we accept a tainted title,and if it takes till then/when,we're prepared to wait,unlike the teams mast he has nailed his colours to.
Imagine being that shitty in being a (SPORTS JOURNO) and i use the term loosely.
wit a fanny.

Posted this in the c*ltc thread that bolingoli could be heading back to the mutants as he has picked up a season long injury  

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Close this thread. This is what they want. Dont give it to them.

The thing is, it gets the message out there that Jackson is yet another Lawwell useful idiot - and the Record is happy to facilitate the insidious anti-Rangers PR.

I can’t understand why Rangers fans continue to buy or read online this crap.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

The thing is, it gets the message out there that Jackson is yet another Lawwell useful idiot - and the Record is happy to facilitate the insidious anti-Rangers PR.

Makes you fuckin sick coming on here and somebody is posting their shite every day.........

9 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Think we all know that by now. Jackson and the record are cunts. Getting bears to think about n&v when it's not a possibility. All distraction. Get the thread binned and lets get back to enjoying our team and laughing at the tarriers.

This “null and void” shite this morning is the way these clowns work. They are bullies and their club is in trouble, questioning us about Dubai and null and void will be on the table. He is a little power mad arsehole that is destroying our national game. He refused to put it on the table last season and the same reason is still here this season, it’s not happening. 

9 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

This “null and void” shite this morning is the way these clowns work. They are bullies and their club is in trouble, questioning us about Dubai and null and void will be on the table. He is a little power mad arsehole that is destroying our national game. He refused to put it on the table last season and the same reason is still here this season, it’s not happening. 

I couldn't have said it better myself. 

They are in the spot light they are trying to redirect that light.

Just now, Sweetheart said:

I couldn't have said it better myself. 

They are in the spot light they are trying to redirect that light.

It’s all it is. The journalist laid the questions for a headline and this arsehole left his answers open for null and void sounding like an option with its up to the vote and the difference between last season is this 75% pish then goes onto explain why it’s never an option. 

47 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

They do and I think all of Lawwell's useful idiots are identified now.

It's not just anti Rangers, it's anti Scottish football. These head lines just spread fear to the other 41 clubs who are fighting to survive the covid pandemic. They are thoughtless and disruptive to a situation that is very real to the lower leagues at the moment. These type of journalist are scaremongering with their click bait head lines.

Let the Tims lap this up and get excited about the prospect of it. 
It won’t happen. 

Journalists should be pulled up for shit like this. 
In any other job blatantly lying would be a disciplinary offence but it’s all part of a days work for this scum. 

As soon as the scum club even remotely mention it, thats when we'll know its a risk and viable option for clubs to consider if the league is curtailed.

If they can contemplate it, and the costs involved, then its a viable risk to us. It would also mean they'd be pushing their taig pals this way too, and we've seen how that panned out last season.

Until the fitba stops or the scum says those words, then its a case of enjoying ourselves whilst their implosion and our juggernaut continue.

Oh and fuck Keith Jackson.

Because of the financial implications, even IF it was mentioned by clubs, I don’t see why they would vote for it. Maybe teams looking to avoid relegation? Otherwise it’s either cancel season with no income, or PPG for some cash

Archived