Doncaster Speaks About 'Null & Void' - Keith Jackson Twists..

MacBoyd

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The 20 clubs who have all had their season suspended are fucking furious at the fact they've had their season suspended. Can someone explain why they'd be backing null and void?

Makes sense aye when you put it like that

The worry I've had and you might be well placed to answer this, is there any way the SPFL can have null & void as an option for member clubs to vote on & have it include prize money/commercial money etc or at least a percentage for the matches played? 

That's the only way I could see clubs voting yes for it & it's something I've thought they might try and do for a few months now 

Just now, hammer93 said:

I agree with what you are saying dude....is the only fear that they put null & void on the table as an option.....surely that would muddy the waters ever so slightly....even more so if somehow clubs were to receive payouts on an even keel?

Everybody stands to lose too much with N&V. All the same arguments I made last march why it wasnt happening, still apply now and Doncaster mentions it in the article. If the season isn't played to a completion, it'll go back to PPG. You basically end up in the same position as last year, just with different clubs in the different positions.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Everybody stands to lose too much with N&V. All the same arguments I made last march why it wasnt happening, still apply now and Doncaster mentions it in the article. If the season isn't played to a completion, it'll go back to PPG. You basically end up in the same position as last year, just with different clubs in the different positions.

At least you will court more favourable opinion this time round:lol:

16 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

This " Null And Void " headline has certainly worked on here - did nobody read this part of Doncaster's  statement

“No one has a crystal ball but certainly if we carry on as we are then we’ve got a very good chance of completing the Premiership and Championship seasons.

Click bait big time.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Null and Void isn't happening. Doncaster's quotes go on to say if the season couldn't be completed, it would go back to clubs to decide what happens again.

Jackson is desperately scrambling for hits

Which means what? They decide like last time on ppg or make up some rule about who has scored the most OF game own goals. There is no way as it stands that Rangers are not champions. I am more annoyed, but understand due to testing and the fact players are not full time that the two lower leagues are off, that may seem odd but as some have alluded to I don't want any vote on outcomes, and there should be only one if it is called now, being influenced by anyone like last year. however much you disagreed. last year you surely cant this year.

P.S corrected your spelling mistake!

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Makes sense aye when you put it like that

The worry I've had and you might be well placed to answer this, is there any way the SPFL can have null & void as an option for member clubs to vote on & have it include prize money/commercial money etc or at least a percentage for the matches played? 

That's the only way I could see clubs voting yes for it & it's something I've thought they might try and do for a few months now 

They could but the payments made would be the lowest amounts possible and it wouldnt' cover the losses incurred by clubs from their financial issues caused by N&V

Just now, badjon said:

Click bait big time.

Which means what? They decide like last time on ppg or make up some rule about who has scored the most OF game own goals. There is no way as it stands that Rangers are not champions. I am more annoyed, but understand due to testing and the fact players are not full time that the two lower leagues are off, that may seem odd but as some have alluded to I don't want any vote on outcomes, and there should be only one if it is called now, being influenced by anyone like last year. however much you disagreed. last year you surely cant this year.

P.S corrected your spelling mistake!

Which means clubs would decide the outcome like they did last year. The only way its called is if the government remove the approval for elite sports to continue. The SFA/SPFL aren't pulling the plug.

16 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

"We certainly hope we will complete 100 per cent of the fixtures in all four divisions this season. It will be for the members to determine what happens in the event they are not.

“In the event the games couldn’t be played, then once again the members might have a decision to make.

“I’ve never ruled out anything. It’s up to the members to rule things in or out.”

That is just a pack of lies.

The members didn’t get a decision to make last season because this cunt ruled out N&V and took it off the table.

He lies so often, I genuinely don’t think he even knows he’s doing it any more.

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

The members didn’t get a decision to make last season because this cunt ruled out N&V and took it off the table.

It was never realistically on the table. N&V wasnt happening then, it isn't happening now

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Not to mention the fact that when the clubs did get to vote on calling the leagues as they stood, the process was corrupt as fuck

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Agreed.

It's up to those clubs to now call Doncaster out on it as he's stopped their season again without consultation.

30 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It was never realistically on the table. N&V wasnt happening then, it isn't happening now

It should have been on the table.

He suggests that the decisions rest with the clubs but that is dishonest.

You go into a restaurant and the waitress takes the menu, tears it to pieces except for two dishes. You pick one and it’s shite. “Too bad, YOU picked it”

You’re not told the full list of choices, the pros and cons of each - that is NOT decision making.

I don’t think N&V is likely either but not because it’s the wrong option. I don’t think it’ll happen because of the shitstorm it would cause him.

He’s a fucking snake.

Tarriers say the received approval from the footballing authorities (and the Gov't) to go to Dubai but Doncaster says they had nothing to do with it. Liars the lot of them!

He is only saying this to absolve himself from punishing Celtic for breaking protocols on their R&R trip.

First and foremost it’s 100% Jackson pushing a narrative that suits the fenians! 

However I would be skeptical of “the members” deciding this, if the govt did stop football! Let’s not forget, clubs overwhelmingly voted us out of the top flight despite knowing full well the repercussions that would have on their own clubs.. Seems extreme & is totally hypothetical, but I honestly don’t trust any cunt in Scottish football! 

On another note, watch the fenians have games postponed left right & centre in the coming weeks! Let’s not forget the grief they all had when O’Donnell died! These cunts will use anything to benefit them, even the search of an ex player who none of them knew!

Just now, scottyc06 said:

On another note, watch the fenians have games postponed left right & centre in the coming weeks! Let’s not forget the grief they all had when O’Donnell died! These cunts will use anything to benefit them, even the search of an ex player who none of them knew!

This just won’t happen 

Archived