Doncaster Speaks About 'Null & Void' - Keith Jackson Twists..

MacBoyd

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Win the next two games and it shouldn't really matter what happens. 

Regardless of whether celtic win all their games in hand, if we win the next two games then they can try and null and void it all they want. From a legal position we would be in a VERY strong position to be declared winners. And here's why.

75% of games played represents the 'finishing line' for declaring a winner whilst under the threat of Covid.

29 games represents 75% of the matches in a season.

Should celtic win all 9 games to that point they go up to 71 points. if Rangers win 2 from the next 6 we go to 71 points with a huge goal difference advantage. So, if we win the next 2 games AND there is a threat to null and void the season before 75% we would already be in an unassailable position!

I can't see how that position could be ignored in any sporting arbitration/court, especially when the SPFL called the league when celtic weren't mathematically clear last season with only 75% of games played. celtic don't even need to play their games in hand as its assumed they would win these in the calculation.

8 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

It should have been on the table.

He suggests that the decisions rest with the clubs but that is dishonest.

You go into a restaurant and the waitress takes the menu, tears it to pieces except for two dishes. You pick one and it’s shite. “Too bad, YOU picked it”

You’re not told the full list of choices, the pros and cons of each - that is NOT decision making.

I don’t think N&V is likely either but not because it’s the wrong option. I don’t think it’ll happen because of the shitstorm it would cause him.

He’s a fucking snake.

So should it be on the table now? I'm sure you'll be reminding us all how N&V is the only fair option of it happens this year and anything else would be naked corruption 

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So should it be on the table now? I'm sure you'll be reminding us all how N&V is the only fair option of it happens this year and anything else would be naked corruption 

I’m looking for parity and consistency instead of decisions clearly based on which team is ahead.

Doncaster removed the N&V option before asking the clubs their views last season. It was unthinkable, a complete non-starter, not even worthy of discussion.

Fine. That’ll do again.

13 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I’m looking for parity and consistency instead of decisions clearly based on which team is ahead.

Doncaster removed the N&V option before asking the clubs their views last season. It was unthinkable, a complete non-starter, not even worthy of discussion.

Fine. That’ll do again.

Clubs were asked their views on null and void and discounted the idea completely. This was all made perfectly clear 10 months ago

The season isn't even near being stopped.

Bar the fenians being absolute mongos, other than the odd outbreak at clubs this has actually been managed brilliantly and with testing twice a week there is absolutely no reason for it to even have a break never mind be voided.

Without fans at the games there's nothing to.stop football

Just now, AdzKyle said:

The problem in this country is the media see that as the norm and it’s perfectly acceptable. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't think n&v will be seen as a viable option by the majority of clubs but don't underestimate the power of Lawwell and his attack dogs (doncaster, mulraney, maxwell, macarthur). This will be pushed front and centre if there is any doubt about the completion of the season.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Don't get me wrong, I don't think n&v will be seen as a viable option by the majority of clubs but don't underestimate the power of Lawwell and his attack dogs (doncaster, mulraney, maxwell, macarthur). This will be pushed front and centre if there is any doubt about the completion of the season.

You massively overestimate the power of Lawwell. If he wanted games pulled, they'd never have played Hibs last week. 

Archived