Doncaster Speaks About 'Null & Void' - Keith Jackson Twists..

MacBoyd

The season isn’t in any danger of being stopped. The only thing that would do it is another massive surge in cases country wide that then ends up with outbreaks within squads. The testing regime and the ‘football bubble’ has worked very well in the top flight other than when clubs think they can go on a jolly boys outing to Dubai. 

If that did happen, null & void just simply wont be on the table. Not a single club wanted or voted for it last season as it would have put clubs under. 

Doncaster confirms as much in that article with Jackson. Clicks must be down this month which has lead to the headline...

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You massively overestimate the power of Lawwell. If he wanted games pulled, they'd never have played Hibs last week. 

So the line he fed popcorn teeth a week after the leagues were shut down just so happened to be the exact way the leagues ended? Coincidence or what? 

Lawwell plays the game. They had to play Hibs or face the chance of forfeit.

Again, I'm not at all thinking the season will be curtailed therefor this entire thread is a waste of time. I'm merely saying we shouldn't ever forget how this was handled last time.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

So the line he fed popcorn teeth a week after the leagues were shut down just so happened to be the exact way the leagues ended? Coincidence or what? 

Again, I'm not at all thinking the season will be curtailed therefor this entire thread is a waste of time. I'm merely saying we shouldn't ever forget how this was handled last time.

We should always be wary but you see enough mental theories in this place and shite articles like this just don’t help matters 

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Lennon wasn't the first person to mention PPG. I spoke about it with Lee Miller before leagues were stopped.

If he wields so much power, there'd be no chance of a forfeit surely.

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

So do you still think null and void should be the only option if the season was curtailed? 

I think the precedent for resolving an abandoned season in a pandemic has been established and should be adhered to even if, God forbid, Rangers are well ahead.

When Liewell and Doncaster came up with this idea last year, they couldn’t have anticipated that it would benefit Rangers twelve months later.

As for clubs not voting for it, how many votes do the Welsh Nationalists get in Scotland and why?

3 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

The only value in this story is that celtic have bad news pending. I’d be very surprised if by the end of the day we don’t get some more coronavirus cases in their team or something akin to that. 

well there is this just out 7 mins ago (at the time of this post)

https://news.stv.tv/west-central/man-charged-with-indecently-assaulting-teens-at-celtic-park

edit: oh i'm sorry this is the celtic boys club. hahaha NOT celtic fc! they are separate entities!

/s

2 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

well there is this just out 7 mins ago (at the time of this post)

https://news.stv.tv/west-central/man-charged-with-indecently-assaulting-teens-at-celtic-park

edit: oh i'm sorry this is the celtic boys club. hahaha NOT celtic fc!

/s

That might be it, they’ve still not had a pre-match interview stating injured players etc. 

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

I think the precedent for resolving an abandoned season in a pandemic has been established and should be adhered to even if, God forbid, Rangers are well ahead.

When Liewell and Doncaster came up with this idea last year, they couldn’t have anticipated that it would benefit Rangers twelve months later.

As for clubs not voting for it, how many votes do the Welsh Nationalists get in Scotland and why?

So you are no longer adamant adamant anything other than null and void is an affront to football and should be investigated at the highest echelons? 

Archived