Biggest Football stands in Britain.

10 minutes ago, lerxst said:

Yes Bill Struth is the true winner because it is free standing and not contacting the others . BTW I hate seeing the open corners so I wish it was connected someway.

Kinda feel the same about it, but it has charm in one way.

lerxst likes this
17 minutes ago, lerxst said:

Yes Bill Struth is the true winner because it is free standing and not contacting the others . BTW I hate seeing the open corners so I wish it was connected someway.

This!

Surely in this day and age there will be a way to give us that completeness.

Murray fucked us by putting the screens in the other side - reckon we’ll fix they corners first before we’d ever look at the corners in the Bill Struth.

lerxst likes this
3 hours ago, B1872 said:

This!

Surely in this day and age there will be a way to give us that completeness.

Murray fucked us by putting the screens in the other side - reckon we’ll fix they corners first before we’d ever look at the corners in the Bill Struth.

Stadium capacity is one of the improvements the board has on the table moving forward, I personally think it’s just a matter of time.
We filled out the stadium through the leagues moving back to now being on the brink of 55, I see no reason why we wouldn’t sell out any extra capacity should it happen...

lerxst and B1872 like this

Not going to extend at each end due to the access stairwells.   Only increase may be at the front by lowering the pitch and putting a few more rows in, but if memory serves me correctly there may be problems with the water table and sight lines from the back of the Club Deck?

On 16/01/2021 at 22:51, McEwan's Lager said:

Not to mention it would be odd because it extends past the Copland and the Broomloan.

That is one of my points , so a tunnel incorporated in the joining would solve that. Would even be happy with large electronic advertising just so you don't see through to the outside. btw a better tv studio rather then that green box taking up a hundred seats

On 16/01/2021 at 22:59, andyhrfc said:

Not going to extend at each end due to the access stairwells.   Only increase may be at the front by lowering the pitch and putting a few more rows in, but if memory serves me correctly there may be problems with the water table and sight lines from the back of the Club Deck?

The stairwells would be incorporated into any build as they are not listed they can be altered

Why are people wanting our iconic and unique main stand fucked about with?

just mental to want to change it imo, it will take away it’s charm and uniqueness, any work done would ether be a cheap patch up job or cost tens of millions to do it right. Absolute crazy idea 

The main stand is the Crown Jewels of Ibrox 

Inigo and One Jock Wallace like this