The day we win the league

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will greet like a bairn.  That's the only guarantee.

Just want Brendan back and a bag of cans 

If we don't have Jon Daily dressed as king billy coming out on a white charger with the  Trophy were missing a trick  All the players from the banter years should be there ... except obviously Ia

Posted Images

2 hours ago, StrongbowLoyal said:

If we don't have Jon Daily dressed as king billy coming out on a white charger with the  Trophy were missing a trick 

All the players from the banter years should be there ... except obviously Ian Black as he's a fucking tosser

O'Halloran can GTF as well.

jintybear likes this
13 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Need to get it sorted nearer the time where weÔÇÖre all heading , be class all watching rtv on our phones outside ibrox and the players hear the streets erupt when wee score┬á

That would be incredible 

B1872 and Cedrick like this
2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Rember back in the bleak days thay poster got his boaby out when Templeton signed..

He will need to stick a flute up his arse and fart the sash when we get 55

They only choon he could play was Jon a daly was in the UDA ­čçČ­čçž

The Godfather likes this
3 hours ago, StrongbowLoyal said:

If we don't have Jon Daily dressed as king billy coming out on a white charger with the  Trophy were missing a trick 

All the players from the banter years should be there ... except obviously Ian Black as he's a fucking tosser

Micky Ohallaran to raise the flag

For me days like clinching 9 in a row legit, winning the title at their dump, Arteta penalty for 50, helicopter Sunday and wrapping up the title in 7 mins are my favourite memories. 

But I think this will top the lot. We've been through the hardest times in our clubs history. Kicked from pillar to post.

We stuck by our club and we will deserve to enjoy every single moment when 55 arrives.