The day we win the league

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will greet like a bairn.  That's the only guarantee.

Just want Brendan back and a bag of cans 

If we don't have Jon Daily dressed as king billy coming out on a white charger with the  Trophy were missing a trick  All the players from the banter years should be there ... except obviously Ia

Posted Images

Is there any concrete plans as to what the vast majority of bears are doing? I'm hearing a Manchester style gathering at George Square but not sure how true it is.

Lockdown can suck my knob. They lifted the restrictions for one day on Xmas...... this is my fucking Xmas so I'm partying regardless.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Even with lockdown?

I’d love that and I’ll be there but can see the numbers being reduced because if the lockdown or see action being taking against bears for breaking rules, etc!

Fck the fines. They didnt arrest or fine folk at the BLM marches or any of the tims rioting (as far as I know). Open Ibrox and let us in. If not we party on the street outside the Main Stand 

3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Wee reminder for the last time we won the league, honestly chocked up at it. Especially how fitting the Queen lyrics are, "keep fighting till the end", well we've fought for 10 years and with a bit more fighting we'll be singing this song again!

My dad and I headed to Ibrox to see the lads coming back with the trophy that day. McGregor recreated the samaras save and Weiss was pissed as fck 🤣 

3 minutes ago, Madina said:

Fck the fines. They didnt arrest or fine folk at the BLM marches or any of the tims rioting (as far as I know). Open Ibrox and let us in. If not we party on the street outside the Main Stand 

I'll be driving 500 miles because my mum needs my assistance. I might get lost and end up at Ibrox with a few cans. I got lost. Been a while since i last lived in Glasgow. ;-)

Madina likes this
2 hours ago, B1872 said:

Do we think we’ll see the numbers heading to Ibrox we’d be expecting even in lockdown?

My mates are already planning fireworks, pyro etc for it.

Loads of folk have bought a load of stuff going to be incredible👀

B1872 likes this

Having grown up on the back of big Jocks treble winning sides it became a culture shock what followed in the coming years.....then I was fortunate enough to witness the Souness & Smith years.....I've just grown to learn that we will always have great days but a dark day is often just round the corner but I can honestly say the last 9yrs have been somewhat challenging.....maybe it allows me to be not so off handish when we lose....I knew that eventually we would come good and I will be over the moon for Gerrard and his staff to pull this off,  even a large element of the squad have been written off by many in here (myself included) so what a feeling it will be for those guys

Make no doubt 55 will be right up there with helicopter Sunday as one of the most sweetest days in our history 

MorelosRangers likes this

My old Grandpa would absolutely love it. Hated every tarrier he ever set eyes on. Just knew one when he seen it.  Seen us from the 60s to the 00’s and loved every bit of it. Used to love riding on the back of his wheelchair to see the bands. Tell you something me and the old man will shed many a tear the day the league is confirmed in memory of him. I for one cannot wait.