Are we 10 wins from the title

A.T.G

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Electric Soup said:

But, it would be the right thing to do.
And think of the negative P.R. if they don't.

This was me being facetious, by the way.
I just think the media will raise the question, and their club will doubtless use a farcical excuse.
After all, it's what they're best at these days.

18 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

If there were no fans I suspect we'd still see something similar on the outside. My money would be on them trying to have the game stopped before it starts:lol:

The barriers must be protected at all cost 🤭

41 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I'd love to clinch 55 against them at the chamber of horrors. It would be the perfect ending after everything we've had to endure. 

The way they are playing but it wouldn't surprise me if we clinch it sooner. 

I would fully except them to throw the game before so that didnt happen, they pulled something similar with Aberdeen so we'd be in third and not 2nd 

Had a look at the scums fixtures and there is no chance they are winning all their games before they play us. 
Think they are away to Kilmarnock, Livingston, St Mirren and Dundee United before they play us plus they play the sheep twice.

Good chance it’ll be done by late February/beginning of March!

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've got 4 Mondays booked off work and I've still got no idea if I'll hit the right weekend when we actually win the league 🤣

Hope you're booked holidays fit in with us winning the league, it's almost assured but still a bit nerve wrecking.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Knowing when to schedule my trip over for the party is proving rather difficult with the gap constantly increasing 

I've took the weekend of 15-16th May off work for the official end of season title party and will just hold an impromptu party as and when too.

1 hour ago, aird said:

If we win all 8 games and they drop 2 more points upto the next old firm we can win it at Parkhead. 

They'll drop 3 on Wednesday, could we still win it at the scum's place then? Uft, that would be fucking glorious. 

Securing 55 at the piggery in March to destroy the lurgan lard arse and a whole generation of tarriers. 

Sign me up. 

Archived