Are we 10 wins from the title

A.T.G

48 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Hopefully less than that.

But I do think it’s more likely we’ll stumble over the line eventually. I hope I’m wrong cause I’m not sure I can deal with it.

I want us to be 2-0 in every game after 10 mins 😂

I'm the same mate. I'm even wanting us 3-0 up by ht just in case the opposition get a goal to get back in it and I shit myself !! 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, qwerty said:

I wish eejay......wonder if we could contact the company who did the Edinburgh job and find out what the crack would be and the cost would be........ do you think we could do a go fund page?????????

Seriously!

Might be an issue with the flight paths for Glasgow airport, but would be a cracking thing if we could get it done.

Just wish the fans could be there.

It’s the only thing taking the shine off this at the moment.

Want Gerrard to realise what he’s done, want the players to realise what a fucking achievement they’ve accomplished and I want the fucking party.

Reckon it’ll be done before the split mathematically.

Been said on FF that if the winners of the champions league have already qualified for next years event through league position we enter the competition at the play off round. If true that's massive. 

2 games to make the group stages 

9 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I think we are now looking at 2/3 at least if SG stays and they implode further 

The big lead is important . If it had been tight I think we would have seen a run of ridiculous refereeing decisions to help them,even worse than normal. Also Desmond might have been tempted to splash the cash in January in order to turn it around.

As it stands they are clearly beyond help,as they proved against Livingston reserves the other night.

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Been said on FF that if the winners of the champions league have already qualified for next years event through league position we enter the competition at the play off round. If true that's massive. 

What standard of opponent we potentially looking at?

Expect it to be tough and a step up from the Europa but would be nice to get a champion from a couple lesser countries than a 4th place English or Spanish side.

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

It’s a joke we we even have to do that when other teams that haven’t won their league are straight into the groups. 

10 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

They cunts won't go on a winning streak . I think we could be champions by the time we visit paedo paradise. Would be good to win it there though but we all know that mob would be outside rioting .

Yeah have to agree, i think there will be game they'll obviously win like their next game which is accies, but then after that its st mirren at home and then killie away which I think is a good chance for them to drop points, then Motherwell and st mirren away. They've actually got a pretty rough February coming up which two games against the sheepshaggers lol

no chance they are making it through February with all 18 points imo

7 hours ago, Ryan_1 said:

Just wish the fans could be there.

It’s the only thing taking the shine off this at the moment.

Want Gerrard to realise what he’s done, want the players to realise what a fucking achievement they’ve accomplished and I want the fucking party.

Reckon it’ll be done before the split mathematically.

First home game with full crowd in, regardless when that is needs to be a day dedicated to celebrating it. 

My fear is crowds are ramped up slowly  1000, 5000, 10000 etc etc and by the time we have 50k in we will have played about 20 home games. 

1 hour ago, tm91 said:

It's gotten to the point where I'm now in a constant state of low level anticipation. Spent an hour last night actively watching videos from 2012 so I could take time to appreciate that the long hard slog is nearly but finally almost over. Its taken longer than any of us wanted to but we're almost back where we belong.

Counting down the wins, one game at a time. 

Agreed. I started this journey with the desire, and genuine belief it could happen, that we went through the lower leagues in 3 years and on the 4th season took the premiership title again. Very naive in hindsight as the old boards and the infighting meant we got many things wrong from 2012 to 2018.

5 hours ago, Ryan_1 said:

Expect it to be tough and a step up from the Europa but would be nice to get a champion from a couple lesser countries than a 4th place English or Spanish side.

We will be seeded through the Champions route so look at the tims opponents in recent years, Ferencvárosi, Cluj etc. Given our record in Europe, beating a team like that should be no issue at all.

1 hour ago, tm91 said:

It's gotten to the point where I'm now in a constant state of low level anticipation. Spent an hour last night actively watching videos from 2012 so I could take time to appreciate that the long hard slog is nearly but finally almost over. Its taken longer than any of us wanted to but we're almost back where we belong.

Simmer

:lol:

6 hours ago, Ryan_1 said:

We will be unceeded most likely so it will be tough but if Ferencvárosi can qualify then we can. 

1 hour ago, ShanksRFC said:

We will be seeded through the Champions route so look at the tims opponents in recent years, Ferencvárosi, Cluj etc. Given our record in Europe, beating a team like that should be no issue at all.

We won't be seeded for the play off unless teams like RB salzburg make a mess of qualifying mate. 

2 hours ago, tm91 said:

Been watching some of that stuff myself. Was hard to process at the time.

9 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I think we need both CL and EL to have qualified thru their league. If it's just the CL holders then is Denmark who get promoted to the PO round.

15 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

I never knew that, I thought the tims had been seeded throughout qualifying.

Tims were seeded for play off round had they got there.

Ferencvaros took their seeding having defeated a side with a higher coefficient. 

Depends on what our coefficient for next year is. Should be a massive increase on last year though.

Screenshot_20210122-111802_Chrome.jpg

6 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Tims were seeded for play off round had they got there.

Ferencvaros took their seeding having defeated a side with a higher coefficient. 

Depends on what our coefficient for next year is. Should be a massive increase on last year though.

Screenshot_20210122-111802_Chrome.jpg

Aye a actually forgot they only played Ferencvaros in the third round this year :lol: fingers crossed, CL would be superb next year.

Archived