Can I just say!!

Junior Soprano

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

Please remember the folks over the last 10 years who are not with us. 
I’m seriously shocked I’m here.I’ve been a baw hair away from fucking life off. But I’m here and I’m so glad I am.💙

100% 

Had a pal who lost his dad to cancer just before Xmas and he’ll miss all the celebrations, was the old boy that met mark hateley a couple of years ago with the team. I’ve lost someone recently but he didn’t like football but was loyal to the kingdom

Wish they could see us lift this title and smash the tarriers 💙

11 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I’m seriously shocked I’m here.I’ve been a baw hair away from fucking life off. But I’m here and I’m so glad I am.💙

A mate of mine passed away about 5 years ago in his mid forties. 

A bigger, more passionate Rangers fan you could never have met.

I sincerely hope he is looking down on us this season with a massive smile on his face.

1 minute ago, RS4_wul said:

A mate of mine passed away about 5 years ago in his mid forties. 

A bigger, more passionate Rangers fan you would never meet. 

I sincerely hope he is looking down on us this season with a massive smile on his face.

Nice one mate.

I can remember waking up the morning after Annan beat us at Ibrox and that hangover and the feeling of sheer despair at everything we had suffered had me so scunnered I was at a real low point. 

My Dad reminded me of all the things my Grandad always said when he first took me to Ibrox. Supporting Rangers is for LIFE son.. Good bad or indifferent your a fucking Blue nose always. 

I'm sure wee Rab would be fucking loving this. Especially as those banter years felt like they were never going to end. 

55 will be a hugely emotional moment and tears of joy will be shed by all the Rangers family. 

The fact those cunts who detest us more than they love their own Club are in disarray makes it even sweeter. 

Far too many have I known lost their life over the last 10yrs.....for me it is sad that my father won't get to witness it....he is the reason I grew up following Rangers anywhere I could......even in his final days I kept telling him we were pissing the league and doing great in Europe, just sad he wasn't in his normal health to enjoy it

5 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Wise words mate, should have read the post prior to posting. I was in Bf in 2012, when Rab passed away, god bless him. Seat in front of my and my mate, heart attack but was where he wanted to be. 
To our absent friends 🥃🇬🇧

Lost my father a couple of years ago in tragic circumstances.

He always told me the day would come, and I’m not ashamed to admit there were points where I really doubted his belief.

We’re within touching distance, Old Boy.

My granda has dementia him and my dad are the reason I feel in love with football and our wonderful club. 

I hope and pray every day that he sees us winning one last title before he goes. Every day is a struggle but am positive he won't understand but that's cool I just want him to see the day. 

He deserves that. 

32 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Posted on here years ago saying something like, hope me and my dad get to see us win another title and get to go to Ibrox together for a CL game again. Seems very possible now and I honestly couldn't be happier.

Enjoy every second with your old boy win or lose (clearly we’re winning my man) 

Archived