Ryan Kent

GOAT

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Number5 said:

Quite possibly the best performance I've ever seen from a Rangers player ever.

3 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

He’s proper barry - 7.5 well spent - top 3 performance by a Rangers player ever, for sure, IMO

Explain yerselfs 

apologies if I’m being a mongo here and missed the joke 🤣

2 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

As a rule of thumb, if GOAT thinks a player is rubbish, he will become one of the best at the Club.

Who said he was rubbish? If you’re gonnae talk pish, at least make up something better.

His performance at the weekend was devoid of all the useless flicks and step overs. There's wasn't any touch touch touch jogging dribble waiting for defenders to gang up on him.

He's frightening at pace with or without the ball. He looks a 7 million pound player when he ditches all the beach football shite.

11 hours ago, GOAT said:

Who said he was rubbish? If you’re gonnae talk pish, at least make up something better.

You did. Worst performance ever from a Rangers player. OK we get it that you don't rate him but Gerrard clearly does and I'll trust his judgement over yours any day. It is you who talks pish. Hagi was taken off, not took off. He's not a fucking space rocket. Do you not see that when Kent is on form, so is Morelos.

23 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

You did. Worst performance ever from a Rangers player. OK we get it that you don't rate him but Gerrard clearly does and I'll trust his judgement over yours any day. It is you who talks pish. Hagi was taken off, not took off. He's not a fucking space rocket. Do you not see that when Kent is on form, so is Morelos.

Read the fucking thread I have never said Kent is shite I said he had a terrible performance last week which he did and I stand by everything I wrote, he was diabolical at fir park.  Absolute rotten.  I never said he was pish full stop.  So aye you’re talking pish. 

32 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Kent’s best form was the start of the season, Morelos wasn’t on form 

On 26/01/2021 at 09:30, Getstiffed said:

His performance at the weekend was devoid of all the useless flicks and step overs. There's wasn't any touch touch touch jogging dribble waiting for defenders to gang up on him.

He's frightening at pace with or without the ball. He looks a 7 million pound player when he ditches all the beach football shite.

Thats all very good when you have a good pitch to do it on.. We all saw what we were dealing with today.. it was pish. Players falling on their arse all over the pitch and just generally piss poor.

Archived