Ryan Kent

GOAT

16 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Thats all very good when you have a good pitch to do it on.. We all saw what we were dealing with today.. it was pish. Players falling on their arse all over the pitch and just generally piss poor.

Tbf mate I actually thought he handled the poor conditions better than most. He's a player. He's scored probably the most underrated OF goal in my life time. I just expect more from him because I believe he's capable of more.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Thats all very good when you have a good pitch to do it on.. We all saw what we were dealing with today.. it was pish. Players falling on their arse all over the pitch and just generally piss poor.

Many of our players were going over on their arses last night.

5 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

Tbf mate I actually thought he handled the poor conditions better than most. He's a player. He's scored probably the most underrated OF goal in my life time. I just expect more from him because I believe he's capable of more.

He is capable of great things, but conditions do play a part. Wasnt ideal for a player like him. Played well, however.

but he’s not doing enough according to the posters who know better than our players and staff 🤷‍♂️

we do all see games and players differently but try not to focus on every little negative aspect of any players performance and try focus on the good, and just fkn enjoy every minute of some beautiful history being played out over these next few days, weeks and months 💙💙💙

66702AB6-96AA-4115-8939-AA3DACC222B5.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

but he’s not doing enough according to the posters who know better than our players and staff 🤷‍♂️

we do all see games and players differently but try not to focus on every little negative aspect of any players performance and try focus on the good, and just fkn enjoy every minute of some beautiful history being played out over these next few days, weeks and months 💙💙💙

66702AB6-96AA-4115-8939-AA3DACC222B5.jpeg

Was going to mention McAllister’s comment but you beat me to it. Part of our success this season is the work rate of our team on and off the ball. We play a high tempo, high pressing style. Our fitness has paid dividends even in matches where we’ve been poor.  Kent is not going to be magnificent every game, we are not going to winning all games 4-0 over a season. There will be times we toil and he will up too. He remains a young player. But part of the reason he does start ahead of others is that work rate and his ‘buy in’ to the way way need to be playing. I still think he needs more end product but Kent is a big part of our success this year. 

1 minute ago, DrLaudrup said:

Was going to mention McAllister’s comment but you beat me to it. Part of our success this season is the work rate of our team on and off the ball. We play a high tempo, high pressing style. Our fitness has paid dividends even in matches where we’ve been poor.  Kent is not going to be magnificent every game, we are not going to winning all games 4-0 over a season. There will be times we toil and he will up too. He remains a young player. But part of the reason he does start ahead of others is that work rate and his ‘buy in’ to the way way need to be playing. I still think he needs more end product but Kent is a big part of our success this year. 

I would say every player has been including  Kent, but still not showing enough for me, need more goals and assists from him

2 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

I agree very much with this, well in.

I like Kent but it's his fault we lost that goal at the end. Didn't need to try and beat the man. We were comfortably keeping the ball at their end of the park. Play it back out and retain the ball. Absolutely pathetic to draw that game from the position we were in.

On 05/02/2021 at 15:03, DrLaudrup said:

He’s 24, he’s not a young player

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Comfortably our biggest threat today but shocking end product

He was pish today but I agree, he was our best attacking threat. He is this year's Tav in the scapegoat but. Hagi did far less today and took far less stick. 

He wasn't the poorest player but a couple of shite moments again. The lazy pass to Borna that was cut out summed up our day. 

Also, what's his record from approx 10 yards out? I swear he puts every fucking shot wide when he's in that position. 

Archived