Ryan Kent

GOAT

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

🤣🤣

Aye he was pish. No doubt about it but Michael O'halloran, Jerome rothen, dragon Mladenovich and others thank you.

Never said worst player I said worst performance. He skinned himself twice the day. 

He's been unplayable for 2-3 month periods over the last 3 seasons but for 7 million I'm expecting more. That's just 9 months out of 3 seasons where he's looked anywhere near a 7 million pound player.

We've got guys that aren't even attacking players that contribute far more than he does, cost far, far less and take way more criticism after a poor performance or result.

When he's not throwing 5 step overs at players who are 10 fucken yards away and just runs at the fullback early before teams got organised he's by far the best winger in Scotland. Instead he'd rather drop the shoulder at thin air.

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

We have no one else to play where or how he does. He's capable of being a good player but he's not worth what we paid for him, never mind £12m!

How he does?

Like what?

He’s scored one goal since September, completely lost any ability to beat a man and let’s not kid ourself, is now hiding in games as that bad.

11 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Look at any of those players I mentioned and I guarantee you they had a worse performance than today 

I guarantee you they were on par with that performance the day. 

If we get a good offer in the summer that would let us at least recoup the £7 million I'd accept it.

Horrendously inconsistent, only turns up for 5 or 6 matches a season. There must be better options out there that would perform on a more consistent basis. 

2 minutes ago, molesmole said:

We have all said for weeks. 

He just doesn't look interested, then first tackle on him or he loses the ball then he gives up. 

No ideal why Gerrard keeps picking him....well apart from there is no one else. 

Maybe cause we spent 7m on him and up here thats crazy money

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Would start Barker against RC next weekend, Kent has been minging for months. 

Say what you want about Barker but his decent early season form coupled with Aribo and Hagi hitting the ground running is why we got the best out of Kent imo.

Archived