Ryan Kent

GOAT

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Polo said:

That’s outrageous from Goldson as a CB :lol: 

To be fair the whole team has bee outrageous thus year. 

We live in very happy times football wise at the moment. 

You can tell this by reading the first half match threads on here............................

29 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

You said all Kent bring is his work rate, so you agree that Barker could have done that?

Surely you'd agree?

What lol. For the past few weeks that’s exactly all he’s brought aye, literally. 

No, don’t even think Barker has the work rate needed for this level. But from what Wright has shown he certainly has the work rate and probably also has that eager to impress attitude because he’s a new signing so he deserves a chance next weekend. 

7 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

Wright looks a very good player in his two late appearances 

I said when we signed him he would surprise a few people on here, long way to go yet but he’s had more than a decent start to his Rangers career. I can see him become a vital part of our squad in the coming years. Hard working,  fast and clever, has a decent amount of skill and can score goals.  

19 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Nobody tested the goalie today apart from Kent. Hagi plays the same role and did less today. Itten plays more attacking and didn't do much. Kent pulled two good saves off the keeper and set up Aribo for what shouldav been a tap in. I agree he can do more but he is an easy target for some.

Tbh see for £7m I expect him to test the goalie at the very least. The reality is he’s been well below the standards he’s shown in games this season and in the past so I think Wright deserves a shot next weekend.

Might put a rocket up Kent’s arse who knows but we can’t keep continuing with one of our main forwards literally not contributing in assists or goals despite our position in the league. 

He’ll probably have an absolutely excellent game against Antwerp because it’ll be an actual game of football for a change but he needs to do it maybe 7-8 games out of 10. 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I said when we signed him he would surprise a few people on here, long way to go yet but he’s had more than a decent start to his Rangers career. I can see him become a vital part of our squad in the coming years. Hard working,  fast and clever, has a decent amount of skill and can score goals.  

Wright looks to get the ball down and pass it to feet. With Kent, you never know what you are going to get. Mostly pish with occasional brilliance.

16 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

What lol. For the past few weeks that’s exactly all he’s brought aye, literally. 

No, don’t even think Barker has the work rate needed for this level. But from what Wright has shown he certainly has the work rate and probably also has that eager to impress attitude because he’s a new signing so he deserves a chance next weekend. 

So you'd rather have Wright over Kent...

Instead of saying Kent is only bringing work rate let's not chat shit.

Kent should have had an assist and made the goalkeeper make his only decent save of the game - so unsure how that means he only brings work rate.

Could he be better - yes. Is he perfect - no.

You've totally contradicted yourself by saying Barker wouldn't have been better despite saying Kent only brings legs. 

You're a pantie wetter as someone previously mentioned. 

Kent played well today.....yeah he gave the ball away.....even xavi & ineista gave the ball away....fuck all wrong with his performance today....as for his finishing being woeful....I remember 2 decent efforts on target....the 2nd producing a top class save.....thank fuck we are 21pts clear:pipe:

14 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

So you'd rather have Wright over Kent...

Instead of saying Kent is only bringing work rate let's not chat shit.

Kent should have had an assist and made the goalkeeper make his only decent save of the game - so unsure how that means he only brings work rate.

Could he be better - yes. Is he perfect - no.

You've totally contradicted yourself by saying Barker wouldn't have been better despite saying Kent only brings legs. 

You're a pantie wetter as someone previously mentioned. 

Mate we are lucky that lead won't be cut to 13pts tomorrow :confused:

31 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Tbh see for £7m I expect him to test the goalie at the very least. The reality is he’s been well below the standards he’s shown in games this season and in the past so I think Wright deserves a shot next weekend.

Might put a rocket up Kent’s arse who knows but we can’t keep continuing with one of our main forwards literally not contributing in assists or goals despite our position in the league. 

He’ll probably have an absolutely excellent game against Antwerp because it’ll be an actual game of football for a change but he needs to do it maybe 7-8 games out of 10. 

Utter utter utter utter shite and pish.  In fact, there’s not enough utters in the world to describe the utter pish you’re spouting.  Utter shite

42 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Kent scored 4 goals in 7 games at start of League season.

He’s scored 2 in 22 games since.

No goals in 6 Europa league games either.

That is absolutely shocking stats for an attacker that’s playing in a team that’s successful in all honesty.

Unbeaten in the league and 21 points ahead, unbeaten in Europe and in the knock outs.

That’s the real stats and the only stats that really matter to most.

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

7/10 today for me, big plus is he never hides even when it all goes wrong.

So that makes it alright, I thought Kent was signed to open up defences with his pace and trickery, well he's certainly not doing that - yes he puts in a shift but that's not enough for me 

Ryan Kent will always divide the support because one minute he is good and the next minute he is rotten. From my point of view, that makes him very frustrating to watch.

His work rate is always mentioned on here, and it is very good but so is every other players work rate on the team. Gerrard will accept no less.

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

So that makes it alright, I thought Kent was signed to open up defences with his pace and trickery, well he's certainly not doing that - yes he puts in a shift but that's not enough for me 

So the chance he created for Aribo wasn't borne from pace & trickery?

Fuck me what do some cunts watch ?

3 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

He forced the goalie into a couple of saves, teed up Aribo for what should have been a tap in along with a mighty shift, what is your point?

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Let's be honest man if Aribo doesn't do whatever the fuck he was doing when Kent squared him the ball, he'd have had a pretty good day and nobody would be moaning about him. 

We’ll all be celebrating 55 and posters will still be putting the boot in 😂

Archived