Ryan Kent

GOAT

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

I never seen the game but he must have been truly awful to eclipse guys like Nemame and a few others in the banter years of shite. 

Fell over his own feet twice, ran the balls directly out of play 3 times and tried to play a one touch pass back to Kamara which went at head height.

He started off the season well. Our best attacking player for the first couple of months I thought. 

But went from being really influential to shite very quickly and has continued that poor level for the last couple of months.

He's not even having 2 or 3 poor games and coming up with the goods in a game.

I think if Leeds came in for him at 15m(ish) we'd bite their hands off.

3 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

🤣🤣

Aye he was pish. No doubt about it but Michael O'halloran, Jerome rothen, dragon Mladenovich and others thank you.

Ridiculous statement to kick of this thread. Hyperbole in the extreme.

You could chuck in some recent names like Ojo, Dodoo, Dalcio, Herrera, Pena....all of whom have clearly played worse in a single game: in fact I’d even go as far as saying he wasn’t the worst on the pitch TODAY.

Aribo takes that accolade.

I don't know if it's confidence with him but he rarely tries to take on a man now. I don't think it's opposition tactics either.

There's a loss of form right through the team and we need to lift it soon.

13 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Sadiq 

Ooft ,don’t know who’s worse though ,

Both gone onto improve  careers since they left .

One linked with multi million moves.

The other a baggage handler who talks about Sultik on a low level podcast 

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Think there’s a player in Aribo tbh but needs to be used further forward, Kent tho I’m sure we could easily replace, he can be good even unplayable some games but doesn’t do it anywhere near enough 

Rewind to.the sky stats before Aberdeen last week if you think.kents that bad.

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Ffs man I've seen argyriou, senderos at the Chamber of secrets, Russel Martin, Ian Black etc 

It was nowhere near the worst I’ve seen🤣 fernando at the piggery ripped to bits by petta then Hooked is just one example. All players have off days, to say that was the worst by a Rangers player ever is absolute shite.

Just now, Billy1984 said:

It was nowhere near the worst I’ve seen🤣 fernando at the piggery ripped to bits by petta then Hooked is just one example. All players have off days, to say that was the worst by a Rangers player ever is absolute shite.

Ricksen and ball both subbed after about 25 mins?

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Ricksen and ball both subbed after about 25 mins?

Different games mate. Ricksen was 6-2 game ball was a 2-1 loss I’m sure. Think he was in the 2nd half aswell and had a go at advocaat on the way off. This is all from memory though so could be miles off correct 🤣

Just now, Billy1984 said:

Different games mate. Ricksen was 6-2 game ball was a 2-1 loss I’m sure. Think he was in the 2nd half aswell and had a go at advocaat on the way off. This is all from memory though so could be miles off correct 🤣

Naw a know but both were whipped off?

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Naw a know but both were whipped off?

Aye both hooked. Ball was unlucky but fernando could have no complaints if I mind right🙈 both were defeats so I’ve never saw the games since the day they were played so I could be wrong like I said.

It was far from the worst performance from a Rangers player, not sure how you could ever judge that anyway, but I think after showing up much better last weekend that was very disappointing from Kent today, it looks as if at times he is trying too hard and it is not working for him.

The fact we have no one to put in his place with injuries and lack of left sided players in his position it the squad it is not easy to take him out of the spotlight and not start him for a few games. I have not given up in him yet. 

15 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Rewind to.the sky stats before Aberdeen last week if you think.kents that bad.

Don’t think he’s that bad, he’s just frustrating as fuck you know he has ability but doesn’t do it anywhere near enough, we to at the very least get somebody in to challenge Kent for his jersey. 

20 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Ffs man I've seen argyriou, senderos at the Chamber of secrets, Russel Martin, Ian Black etc 

Jon Toral at home to the sheep is the worst I’ve ever seen.

Got cheered off being subbed.

Archived