Ryan Kent

GOAT

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Think there’s a player in Aribo tbh but needs to be used further forward, Kent tho I’m sure we could easily replace, he can be good even unplayable some games but doesn’t do it anywhere near enough 

Easily replaced 😂

Instead of 4-3-3, Id go for 4-3-1-2, with Kent being that 1. Give him a free role behind the front two, let him run all across the front 2/3, mix it up. And a player like Kent should receive the ball at the end of the moves in games like today with a bank of defenders and dropped back midfielders, we dont need him to have 3/4 passes in a move, the midfield can shift the ball at better speed, and Kent just receive it in the last 20/30 yards. Try to find the gaps and holes than create them. 

6 hours ago, GOAT said:

I thought my time machine finally worked and I was watching Capucho again.  He was fucking shocking. 

Did your time machine forget about Kal Naismith trying and failing to drive us to victory against Annan Athletic?

Kent was pish today and has been for a while but don't talk shite eh?

51 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Did your time machine forget about Kal Naismith trying and failing to drive us to victory against Annan Athletic?

Kent was pish today and has been for a while but don't talk shite eh?

Talk shite fuck all.  The guy ran the ball out of play three times including once when he tried to do a fucking step over and instead kicked the ball out the park.  He was fucking shocking and up there with one of the worst performance you’ll ever see in a rangers jersey.  He’s no a tarrier though so it’s acceptable.  Fuck off eh. 

9 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Talk shite fuck all.  The guy ran the ball out of play three times including once when he tried to do a fucking step over and instead kicked the ball out the park.  He was fucking shocking and up there with one of the worst performance you’ll ever see in a rangers jersey.  He’s no a tarrier though so it’s acceptable.  Fuck off eh. 

Mate you probably become the biggest bed setter in here when we don't win, fuck me...yes kent was pish I was fucking annoyed with the exact things you mention but in the grand scheme of things is it really that bad to get yersel worked up into a frenzy!!!

After the Benfica game you started another embarrassing thread.....ffs why can't you appreciate we won't get it 100% right.....no team does so I don't get why you believe we will?

Think it doesn’t help when Kent doesn’t have any real competition for his place in the team, annoying there’s a player in there. We’ve seen how good he can be. Hopefully if Scott Wright comes in he can at least make an impact on the pitch or even help kick Kent on. 

20 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Yer talking absolute nonsense, yer time machine was parked up while we were getting beat off yer Annans and Alloas. 

Who mentioned tarriers and i certainly never said it was an acceptable performance, in fact i said he was pish.

Go to your bed ffs

May as well get Jones, Barker, Stewart & Middleton off the wage bill asap because if you cannae replace a performance like that then you have no chance of getting a game.

The aforementioned are all mediocre at best but by God, they couldn't have been any worse today.

3 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I’d bring Middleton in for him for a couple of games. 

Not the worst shout for a place on the bench maybe....match sharpness won't be there, so no way could you start him. Not sure where it went wrong for him tbh. Maybe just hasn't shown enough in training. 

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Not the worst shout for a place on the bench maybe....match sharpness won't be there, so no way could you start him. Not sure where it went wrong for him tbh. Maybe just hasn't shown enough in training. 

I’m not sure what’s happened from scoring against Spartak Moscow away in EL to playing development squad games. I think he’s playing most weeks so match sharpness shouldn’t be too bad. Maybe gerrard just doesn’t rate him?

Archived