• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having spent the last 10 years watching pish like Foster, Pena, Black and Jason Holt I am not into the full on hyperbole when it comes to players, Aribo is pretty removed from being one of the most fr

Said in the match thread, Aribo is a pass the buck shitebag.  Keep your eye on him and not follow the ball and his positioning, runs, etc. are garbage. Plays far too ‘safe’ for a third midfielder when

The bench.

The laddie is badly off form and through no fault of his own he is being selected to start. He needs to be benched. 

Im more concerned about the form and performances of Ryan Kent to be honest he has been a real let down for me this season and has 1 half decent performance in about 6. The lack of competition for his place makes it even worse. 

He's off form. Just like a few other in the team. I think there's a relative lack of confidence in the team to take on players, create and take chances. Not just Aribo. 

I think it stems from Jack's absence (and to a lesser degree Arfield's) - with Jack there the other players know there's cover for them, so they can afford to take more risks. 

gmcf likes this

I'm sure he's incredible in five-a-sides and would be great at futsal. Frustrating as fuck watching him play for us though. All the ball control with no balance whatsoever, today he was moving like a pished dog on a wooden floor.

He won the ball a few times and pressed fine but he was poor whenever he had to attack. Its more frustrating with him because there is a genuinely class player in there somewhere. He needs to be brave and start making an impact on games.